Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Walsall ticket moan....

edited December 2009 in General Charlton
...hour wasted this morning to discover Charlton have already sent the tickets back to Walsall and its now pay on the day.

So a £2 surcharge and no registering on my CON number.

Few others down there peed off with a wasted journey.

Not impressed.

Comments

• Bad form. Nothing on the website either.
  • Should have bought them early like the rest of us ;o)
  • it said on bbc last night that norwich sold 2000 for their game and that quite a few were already there when they called the game off
  • sent them back already???, what's the point, why not just take back on the day what we don't sell and then put them on the gate.
  • Never understood why they don't send them back with the team bus or something. It arrives about 1.30pm, who tries to get through the turnstiles before then?
  • [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Never understood why they don't send them back with the team bus or something. It arrives about 1.30pm, who tries to get through the turnstiles before then?

my thoughts exactly
  • that's my point, and i'm pretty sure the team will be travelling the day before anyway.

If you're not going to have tickets on a Tuesday for a Saturday game, the least you can do is make that known
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]that's my point, and i'm pretty sure the team will be travelling the day before anyway.

If you're not going to have tickets on a Tuesday for a Saturday game, the least you can do is make that known

Which you now have done, admirably.

Honestly, second in the league and some people will find anything to moan about!
  • On a slightly different note... can Airman give us an idea of the sale figures for Walsall and how Wycombe is going?

I have enough points or whatever to do Wycombe now before the qualification expands tomorrow but am hanging on to buy more than one ticket... thoughts please?
  • Thanks for letting us know, i was goint to get a couple of tickets but won't bother as i'm not going to pay an extra few quid on the day.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bearing in mind the match is in question because of the weather, it seems a bit mean to surcharge away fans who turn up on the day.