Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Burton's sending off...

edited December 2009 in General Charlton
does that get classed as:

2 yellows or 1 red ???

Comments

• 2 yellow 1 match ban i think
  • Defo two yellows.

Should be back for Saturday (if game is on and he recovers well enough from a dead leg that Dickson cheekily gave him by punching him and shouting "Digs!")
  • Yes...I think that's right nla....sooner we get him back the better I may add.
  • god bless deon

dont ever do something that fooking stoopid again that cost us 4 points
  • Should be fined heavily for doing that ! I am furious he would do something that stupid that defo cost us a win!
  • [cite]Posted By: Greenster[/cite]Should be fined heavily for doing that ! I am furious he would do something that stupid that defo cost us a win!

The game at Brentford was there for the taking and was simply crying out for an attacker (for either side) to step up to the plate with that extra touch of class and dictate play...I feel confident in saying that had he been on the pitch at Griffin Park it would have been Deon Burton.
  • or are you on about how it appears on your stats?

I'd say a red and no yellows. I'm pretty sure the yellows won't go on his total by the FA as he's served a ban for them.
  • [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]or are you on about how it appears on your stats?

I'd say a red and no yellows. I'm pretty sure the yellows won't go on his total by the FA as he's served a ban for them.

yes. that was my initial thinking. i'll amend the stats.
  • edited December 2009
    2 Yellows.

He was first yellow carded for dissent.

And again yellow carded 5 minutes later for deliberate handball.
    As shown by the referee on the BBC match footage, before the red card was shown.
  • [cite]Posted By: Greenster[/cite]Should be fined heavily for doing that ! I am furious he would do something that stupid that defo cost us a win!
    See Henry's PLC AGM thread in Members Only. They have both been fined the maximum possible.