Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Over 24s v Charlton Under 24s. Who would win?

edited December 2009 in General Charlton
We're having our annual o24s v u24s game at our club and I thought, who would win in an Over v Under 24s Charlton match.

Here are two potential teams just to give you an idea.

Comments

• I would say the over 25s but playing with no goalie may handicap them a tad!
  • 025s purely for the experience in defence. Dean Kiely can goal in goal as a guest appearance.
  • Mervyn Day in goal, he is over 25 sT.
  • edited December 2009
    Quick check of wiki, Racon and Sam are 25, thought they were close to both teams. So now, o25s easily. Pardew might say they have "a bit more nous".
  • Why's the title 24's then everything else 25's?
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Why's the title 24's then everything else 25's?

Being a bit picky there lol

i'd say over 25 but the unders would give em a good game
  • [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Why's the title 24's then everything else 25's?

Being a bit picky there lol

i'd say over 25 but the unders would give em a good game

;o)

the unders strikers would all be injured in 5 minutes against sodjeeeeee
  • Youga is under 25 if it is 25. He will be 25 in March. As said by Sco Racon and Sam are both 25.
  • edited December 2009
    Isn't Dicko an 84 birthday too?

Pedantry apart the overs would cruise it.
  • Is Semedo over 24 as well, would have thought he would be in the younger side
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Is Semedo over 24 as well, would have thought he would be in the younger side
    He's 25 in January, just had a look.
  • Clearly my knowledge on player ages isn't what I thought it was!
  • With the entire first choice defence and spine of Semedo, Bailey and Burton in the O25's, they'd walk it