Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Found the pub I'm drinking in at Wycombe

edited December 2009 in General Charlton
Get in!.......lol

Nigel Cockram a visiting Bristol Rovers fan adds; 'There is a great pub, (but only for the lads) called the White Horse, at 95 West Wycombe Road, which is the A40, about 1 & 1/2 miles from the ground. It opens at 12.00 on Saturdays, has one real ale, BUT has gorgeous strippers from 12.30. Entry is free, but each girl does a collection after each act. I thoroughly recommend this pub. Directions - if in a car, find the Hourglass pub, near the ground which is in Chapel Lane, follow Chapel Lane going away from the ground, until it's end, turn right into West Wycombe Road (A40), the White Horse is about 100 yards on the right hand side. If walking from the Station, you have to pass the White Horse on the way to the ground'.

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Terry Naylor[/cite]Get in!.......lol

Nigel Cockram a visiting Bristol Rovers fan adds; 'There is a great pub, (but only for the lads) called the White Horse, at 95 West Wycombe Road, which is the A40, about 1 & 1/2 miles from the ground. It opens at 12.00 on Saturdays, has one real ale, BUT has gorgeous strippers from 12.30. Entry is free, but each girl does a collection after each act. I thoroughly recommend this pub. Directions - if in a car, find the Hourglass pub, near the ground which is in Chapel Lane, follow Chapel Lane going away from the ground, until it's end, turn right into West Wycombe Road (A40), the White Horse is about 100 yards on the right hand side. If walking from the Station, you have to pass the White Horse on the way to the ground'.

Perv.....LOL!!!
  • Wycombe ticket got.
  • lol well found
  • Can we make this the next CLIT trip ....?

Curb_it, book that bus ......!!

;o)
  • think it is already without the bus.
  • edited January 2010
    Can you stop commenting on this thread, before everyone knows. I already had it sorted, but was keeping quiet.

I'll never get in at this rate, as it will be full up :-)

SINK SINK SINK
  • I might have to go now.lol
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]think it is already without the bus.

Good hit

I'm a connoisseur of these places
  • Sponsored links:

• Just watching ITV2 Kings of Leon - Excess all areas

1st gig they played in the UK was :- The White Horse High Wycombe - they will never forget the smell in the private rooms LOL