Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dean Kiely - Chunes

edited December 2009 in General Charlton
Dont want to go off topic on the other one. but honestly i cant believe what you said about kiely.

Deano

Comments

• Thanks Curb_it. I'd never come across anything like that, so if I had I obviously would've thought different. I only remembered him being bitter in the press and never heard anything after that.
  • "You won't see Charlton spiralling out of all proportion and going down, down, down like a Leeds" - Mystic Meg he ain't.
  • To be fair, mystic meg is often wildly incorrect
  • There will be a cull of players and I hope Pardew brings in the right type of players, Charlton-type players.

People like myself, Steve Brown, Richard Rufus, Mark Kinsella, Clive Mendonca... people they say were good players were also good people. This football club has always had a lot of good people in and around it.

If only Pardew had listened...but instead we got Hudson, MooToo, Mcleod etc!
  • PARDEW'S BACK, valleyman ??????

Is it on the OS yet ?
  • Quote is from May 2007 :-)
  • Deano said:

".......The problems they have had this season go back further than the managers who have been there in the last year - Iain Dowie, Les Reed and Alan Pardew.

Alan Curbishley had been there 15 years, but as players we all knew that his time had come and he went on auto-pilot towards the end of his tenure at The Valley."

Ssshhhh!!! ........ don't tell Ooooh Aaaaaaarrrgggghh!

;o)
  • curbs auto-pilot was 47 prem points and 1/4 finals of the fa cup ............. we can but dream ..................................................
  • semis in a cup is a cup run imo
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]curbs auto-pilot was 47 prem points and 1/4 finals of the fa cup ............. we can but dream ..................................................

Are you also on auto-pilot, Oohaaah .......?

;o0
  • Sponsored links:

• just FACTS not just a bitter comment from someone who wasn't in favour anymore oggster!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]curbs auto-pilot was 47 prem points and 1/4 finals of the fa cup ............. we can but dream ..................................................

Are you also on auto-pilot, Oohaaah .......?

;o0

He he hee ......
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]just FACTS not just a bitter comment from someone who wasn't in favour anymore oggster!!

Gotcha ...!

;o)
  • i'll defend my love(r) till i die !!
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]i'll defend my love(r) till i die !!

LOL ..... nice one, OohAah.

Happy New Year!
  • let's hope so oggy !!
    it's always happy in oggy land tho ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]let's hope so oggy !!
    it's always happy in oggy land tho ;-)

LOL ....... hahahaha.

I see we're both stereotyped, mate!

:o)