Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wycombe matchday hospitality deal...very good!

edited December 2009 in General Charlton
Just phoned to book some matchday hospitality and it's only £40.00......this is exceptionaly good value as at most places it's at least £60.00.....in The Prem £100.00 +!
Car park permit/free programme/team sheet/three course meal/bar facilities/tea/coffee, biscuits and cakes at half time as well as a first class seat.
Great deal for forty quid guys and gals.....fill yer boots.

Comments

• No corby trouser press?

Forget it.
  • Hmmmm, I may do. I've done this at the Valley before and it's excellent. Pretty cheap if you have a season ticket too.
  • That is quiet interesting do you just booke through their site??
  • Call their commercial department on 01494-455705, I dealt with a young lady called Jessica.
    You can pay by credit card over the phone, I booked for three of us.
  • [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Call their commercial department on 01494-455705, I dealt with a young lady called Jessica.
    You can pay by credit card over the phone, I booked for three of us.

Thats jolly decent of you old chap......
    Is Jeeves (the chauffer) picking us up at Midday ?
  • Do they pick you up from a pub in Wycombe village at about 245 ?

If not..I'm OUT
  • The pub isnt called the white horse is it? ;-)
  • Bumped for anyone who may be interested.
  • Thanks for the heads up, Nice day out planned day before Seth jnrs birthday, early to Oxford first (Bobby is at Merton college, hope a good look round inspires my son) then the three of us down to Wycombe for the hospitality deal. Booked it this morning, Jessica most charming, first time ever on a junket like this....just hope the vegetarian option is decent....must admit the car parking as well is nice, considering you can pay £40 plus for a prem ticket alone, this little deal is a good one.
    Jessica said lots of Norwich fans doing it today, and already some Charlton....apparently the etiquette is you can cheer your team on providing you don't lord it and taunt any Wycombe fans should Charlton be lucky enough to score.
  • Bumped again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Are you on a commission SoundAs?
  • [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Are you on a commission SoundAs?

Ha ha..no of course not but I really think this is a terrific deal that a few who wouldn't normally think of doing this can give some serious thoughts to.
    Wycombe also need the dosh, so that's kind of nice too....and that lass Jessica sounds like a real piece of all right!
  • £40 with all that thrown is an excellent deal.

I bet if you had the same deal with Wasps there it would be at least double that.
  • [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]£40 with all that thrown is an excellent deal.

I bet if you had the same deal with Wasps there it would be at least double that.

Yeah, I've heard they sting you for things like that!
  • [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]£40 with all that thrown is an excellent deal.

Its cheaper to see their Bee team. :-s
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]£40 with all that thrown is an excellent deal.

Its cheaper to see their Bee team. :-s

Yes and they're top of the league at the moment and buzzing
  • Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

Shouldn't hat read:

"Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!"
  • Err Yezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............. that's what I meant.
  • Think we're gonna get on this deal , use the money from returned Walsall tickets.

I will add that the £40 doesn't include V.A.T
  • Sponsored links:

• Bump....still got some places available....however you'll need to book no later than late tomorrow (Wednesday) afternoon.
    Good news is, they have undersoil heating and are antiscipating no problems.
  • The 40 I paid included VAT....or at least was my total outlay.
  • Do they have kids prices ?
  • [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]Do they have kids prices ?

I don't know 54, just phone the lovely Jessica on 01474-455705 she'll let you know..
  • Dear Soundas,

When you have finished filling all the home seats, would you mind having a go at filling the away end.

Much appreciated,

Phil Parkinson
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Dear Soundas,

When you have finished filling all the home seats, would you mind having a go at filling the away end.

Much appreciated,

Phil Parkinson

Ha ha....well I think this is quite a nice thing to be doing for a change and let's face it Wycombe are a nice friendly club who are in need of some extra dough.
    I'll let you know how many Addicks took up the offer and we can add them (unofficialy), to the final head count.