Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Am I allowed to start a Would Ya???

edited January 2010 in Not Sports Related
If i am then i hope this works. I work on Macs at work and cannot post pictures on the forum it only comes out as a link so if the link does not work please look her up on google as she is worth a look i think.

/Network/Servers/fry.holidayextras.apple/Volumes/User Data 2/Net_Users_N-S/rupertsladden/Desktop/images.jpeg

Susana Reid from the BBC Breakfast news. For a slightly older women i think she takes some beating. So Would Ya???????

Comments

• No picture, why wouldnt you be allowed as long as not posted before
  • Hasnt she just come out, as in she only bats left handed?
  • I take that back, think I'm going on about someone else...here you go Ru

0fmoe8v9kvn9.jpg
  • edited January 2010
    Yup. Why not?
  • [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]Hasnt she just come out, as in she only bats left handed?
    I think that was Jane Hills (from memory of yesterday's Evening Gooner)

Re. Susana - there's no question she's a Yes.
    This one's too easy - will be a landslide.
  • Actually, this is a better picture...ahem

susanna_reid_12.jpg
  • absofuckinglutely....
  • Slightly older than whom? : - )

Bit of an obvious one TBH

The best "Would Ya's" are when there is some dispute/debate rather than a definite "yes" from everyone who takes part.

Oh, and yes I would : - )
  • No, first picture is much better IMHO
  • cant think of why anyone would say no, but defo yes!

surely its not a would ya if its obvious everyone would say yes ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]I take that back, think I'm going on about someone else...here you go Ru

0fmoe8v9kvn9.jpg

Thanks mate :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Slightly older than whom? : - )

The best "Would Ya's" are when there is some dispute/debate rather than a definite "yes" from everyone who takes part.

Bit older than me Henry not ment towards anyone but me :-) ok will think a lttle deeper for my next would Ya's. The only reason i asked if i was allowed was because i thought the would Ya's might be allocated to one indvidual like AFKA and his pre match thoughts threads ithink ;-)
  • Poor effort Rupert, she's too fit!

By the way, yes!
  • Way Hay!
  • No, any sick sexist pervert can do a Would Ya : - )
  • [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Slightly older than whom? : - )

Bit older than me Henry not ment towards anyone but me :-) ok will think a lttle deeper for my next would Ya's. The only reason i asked if i was allowed was because i thought the would Ya's might be allocated to one indvidual like AFKA and his pre match thoughts threads ithink ;-)

Maybe we should have a separate regular thread for the definite 'Would Ya's?' Maybe something like Hidden Gems or Hidden Talent!
  • Yes & YES!
    She makes listening to bad news, very good news....
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]No, any sick sexist pervert can do a Would Ya : - )

LOL thats ok then.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite] For a slightly older women i think she takes some beating.
    Don't know about a beating but she'd definitely get something from me.
  • Sponsored links:

• I have started a few wouldyas over the years but the leg end that was fishnets was the king of wouldyas, I take offence to henners statement..... no hang on he is right! If I wasn't on the bus on my way to work I would back this up with a cracking wouldya.. maybe later if I get a few mins...
  • Load tubes 1 & 2!
  • Sorry to piss on your parade Rupert!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Sorry to piss on your parade Rupert!!!

Haha not pissed on mate it just reiterates the reason for the post "SHES HOT" :-)
  • Yeah she is lovely. Why dont they look like that up Affinity on a saturday night!
  • [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]Actually, this is a better picture...ahem

susanna_reid_12.jpg

What is that hanging out of her belly button ?
  • Jesus wept - this isn't even a contest, surely? Sh'e absolutely f***ing gorgeous - any man who says 'no' clearly bats for the other side.
  • edited January 2010
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]What is that hanging out of her belly button ?

oh cum on ;=)
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]
    What is that hanging out of her belly button ?

oh cum on ;=)

Im sure you could find a use for it "hanging from her belly button"