Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Swindon & B.Rovers

edited January 2010 in Match Day Travel
Tickets now on sale, anyone doing either of these?

Comments

• Yeah, told the missus I'm taking her away for Valentines weekend to Bristol. She's in for a surprise!
  • Gonna try and do Swindon. Make a night of it with about 8 mates. Heard Swindon is a decent night out. May try Brizzle but we'll see.
    Anyone care to take an educated guess at how many will go to each?
  • i would estimate we will pretty much sell out at bristol rovers, so nearly 1800, swindon i think we will take up to 1500. both of these could be affected by the next 4 games - probably increased if we are on a 4 game winning run, or reduced if we have dropped out of the running a bit.
  • [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Yeah, told the missus I'm taking her away for Valentines weekend to Bristol. She's in for a surprise!
    Why's that? Are you going to introduce her to me?!

Rovers yes, Swindon, never again!
  • Want to do both. Lackage of funds and that might be an issue.
  • edited January 2010
    i wanna do both but funds may make it only 1, know some girls from bristol meet on holiday a few years back who wanna meet up and show me the delights of Bristol, say that may edge it.

have found a return train from Southend to Bristol for 30 quid
  • [cite]Posted By: roseandcrown[/cite]know some girls from bristol meet on holiday a few back who wanna meet up

You absolutely have to do that.
  • Wanted to do both but working for the Swindon game.

Def doing Rovers as they have a terrace and Im making sure I get all the terraces in this season, as they won't be around for ever!!!
  • will do both, no roof above the terrace at Bristol which isn't the best
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: roseandcrown[/cite]i wanna do both but funds may make it only 1, know some girls from bristol meet on holiday a few back who wanna meet up and show me the delights of Bristol, say that may edge it.

have found a return train from Southend to Bristol for 30 quid

Thats good price wise. I think i will only do Swindon have been to Bristol loads of times to watch us play City and the place is a sespit horrible town and the people are not great either stickt to Swindon mate if i were you.
  • yeh Bristol is a quality night out too, and if you've got any student mates make sure they take you to the Coronation Tap, and try the Tribute Cider. It varies between 8 and 12%, is really nice but beware that that stuff is lethal! I'm making Rovers, only £8 for students too so I definitely have no excuse!
  • I'm deffo up for Bristol Rovers away.....been to both Eastville and Twerton Park but not yet to their current ground.

Might even do Swindon as well, although been there several times already over the years.

I'll have to see how the funds pan out.
  • I'll be doing both but one of those travelling from Wales with 1965 jr.
  • Have got Swindpn tickets this morning, Would like to do Bristol as well but maybe will wait a little
  • Anyone know how swindon tickets are sellng. Don't like saying it but this is a big game for us so hopefully we will take a good following.