Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

My postman

edited January 2010 in Not Sports Related
Geezers a nutter. Has just come down the road in shorts and a light fleece top.

Comments

• what a ledge, bet he tells everyone else to man up!
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Geezers a nutter. Has just come down the road in shorts and a light fleece top.
    That's ridiculous. It's lunchtime - surely he should have been there much earlier.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Geezers a nutter. Has just come down the road in shorts and a light fleece top.
    That's ridiculous. It's lunchtime - surely he should be in the pub.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Geezers a nutter. Has just come down the road in shorts and a light fleece top.
    That's ridiculous. It's lunchtime - surely he should have been there much earlier.

Very true. And he only delivered bills to my house so I went out there and chased him off down the road.
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]

Very true. And he only delivered bills to my house so I went out there and chased him off down the road.

lmao
  • very strange he should have been in betting shop or pub at that time must be new
  • Due to the bad weather recently, I only found out just before Christmas that my postman is a season ticket holder in the East stand when he was wearing a Charlton hat. Definately not the weather for shorts. Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]

Wait until Bill finds out you've got his post!
  • In the Village were my parents live, the gentlemen in the pub tell me of a postman called Bill. Hes been the postman for most of his life for that area (bit sad i know) anyway he wears shorts all year round im told wind, rain, sun, snow he doesnt care. Seems a bit silly really you would just wear trousers to keep warm wouldn't you.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]In the Village were my parents live, the gentlemen in the pub tell me of a postman called Bill. Hes been the postman for most of his life for that area (bit sad i know) anyway he wears shorts all year round im told wind, rain, sun, snow he doesnt care. Seems a bit silly really you would just wear trousers to keep warm wouldn't you.

maybe they get too hot in trousers with all the walking? just a guess though as i would definately wear trousers, i've even got my long johns on today even though im inside. although everyone does seem to leave the door open as im in reception so does get cold sometimes :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Rupert, is that true?...or have you just combined everyones comments to make one story?!
  • Maybe maybe johnny still he must have legs of steel then iv never seen him. Gary it was told to me by the locals in the pub in the village everyone knows him. Iv never met him personally just been told about him hes a bit of a village legend apparently.
  • [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]i've even got my long johns on today even though im inside

Long Johnnies ....... eh, Long Johnny Bev?

;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]i've even got my long johns on today even though im inside

Long Johnnies ....... eh, Long Johnny Bev?

;o)

Yeaha ;-) keeps me very warm!
  • I live in a house which opens straight on to the pavement (i.e. no front garden or porch). Imagine Coronation Street without all the northern monkeys. Anyway, if the postman has a parcel he knocks and leaves it on the doorstep/pavement whether we are there or not. Help yourself to our amazon deliveries, local chavs, and they do. This makes him a first class twat.
  • [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]I live in a house which opens straight on to the pavement (i.e. no front garden or porch). Imagine Coronation Street without all the northern monkeys. Anyway, if the postman has a parcel he knocks and leaves it on the doorstep/pavement whether we are there or not. Help yourself to our amazon deliveries, local chavs, and they do. This makes him a first class twat.

haha im sorry i feel for you but...... that is a funny story :-)
  • It is funny because you can't believe anyone would be so stupid!
  • [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]I live in a house which opens straight on to the pavement (i.e. no front garden or porch). Imagine Coronation Street without all the northern monkeys. Anyway, if the postman has a parcel he knocks and leaves it on the doorstep/pavement whether we are there or not. Help yourself to our amazon deliveries, local chavs, and they do. This makes him a first class twat.

Thats really silly. Funny thing is if it was in my Parents Village you probly could do that easily as everyone know everyones business. Were i live or were i grew up you wouldnt do that would just be a mistake. Even in Canterbury were im based now you woulodnt do that.
  • The man's at it again.

There's a blizzard going on outside, a good three or four inches of the white stuff on the floor and it's brass monkeys out there - and the maniac has just delivered my post in his usual shorts and a light fleece top.

Hats off to him for battling through all this - but I think he needs psychiatric help!
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]The man's at it again.

There's a blizzard going on outside, a good three or four inches of the white stuff on the floor and it's brass monkeys out there - and the maniac has just delivered my post in his usual shorts and a light fleece top.

Hats off to him for battling through all this - but I think he needs psychiatric help!
    I've just cleared my drive in shorts. So long as you keep your top half warm (and, most importanlty, your head and hands) I don't think your legs matter too much. Far worse to wear long trousers and have them get wet with snow I reckon
  • Sponsored links:

• Yeah, but you DEFINITELY are a 100% confirmed nutter Leroy. In fact I'm surprised you put your shorts on and didn't just go out there in your pants!
  • There is a Charlton fan who wears shorts whatever the weather, seen him at home and away, particularly a freezing cold game at Scunthorpe a couple of years back. My new posty too wears shorts, Fulham diehard, got to be mad