Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Clockwise or Anticlockwise

WSSWSS
edited January 2010 in Match Day Travel
Around the M25 from Dartford for today's game?

Distance is much of a muchness, anyone know what the roadworks are like going either way round recently?

Comments

• Clockwise mate, there are some speed cameras in the roadworks (same ones you passed headind to walsall but traffic flowing ok. definite better bet than going anticlockwise
  • So you mean anti-clockwise then, going through essex...?!
  • No roadworks clockwise so definately go that way.

All true Charlton fans are.
  • edited January 2010
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]So you mean anti-clockwise then, going through essex...?!

No you ninny, clockwise is past Gatwick M3 etc.

and you'll save £3 in tolls!
  • edited January 2010
    Did two full circuits yesterday mate, collecting and delivering to/from Watford (from Redhill) Did one c'wise and one anti. It's in the lap of the Gods what happens in the roadworks, one breakdown or shunt and everything grinds to a halt Plus it's a 50 mph limit which obviously lasts longer going anti-clockwise. I was lucky with the tunnel/bridge and got through without delay but today could be problematical as there are lots of people who have put off journeys because of the weather and they'll be out and about today. Personnally I would favour clockwise, but then I'd be starting from Reigate! Good luck, P.S The car I collected only came in for an MoT, people and their money eh!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]So you mean anti-clockwise then, going through essex...?!

I'm feeling like Nathan Prior/Rupert now.
  • Go the way past Heathrow dipstick! DO NOT GO THROUGH THE TUNNEL!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Go the way past Heathrow dipstick! DO NOT GO THROUGH THE TUNNEL!!!
    For some reason.

I'm trusting you.
  • Oh yeah sorry mate what a nob.(its still early) ;-)
  • You know it makes sense.

Trust me that is the way to get to High Wycombe, M25, M40 and A40. Remember not to think as if you are going to Circus Tavern but to the airport and follow your nose from there
  • Sponsored links:

• Go through Essex its much better
  • [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Go through Essex its much better

Don't confuse him!
  • edited January 2010
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Go through Essex its much better

And you'll shave a fraction off the journey because you'll be on the inside carriageway all the way ;-)
  • I'll let AFKA choose.
  • [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]

And you'll shave a fraction off the journey because you'll be on the inside carriageway all the way ;-)

Lol
  • [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]

...therefore, better to come back anti-clockwise and save even more time!
  • edited January 2010
    According to the Highways Agency there has been an accident between Jctns 10 & 11 clockwise : delays of 10-15 minutes expected. (Just to even things up: there is congestion anti- c'wise in Essex!)11.30 am.
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]

I'm feeling like Nathan Prior/Rupert now.

Let's hope it's not contagious then!! ;-)