Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fave Karaoke song....

On a lighter note whats everyones best song they love to sing on karaoke!

I love a good karaoke night myself, i'll put what i usually sing once a few others have posted as i know im probably going to get some stick lol

Comments

• I can't/won't sing, but the favourite karaoke song in a bar I used to drink in was Zombie - The Cranberries and used to get sung several times a night with pretty much the whole place joining in.
  • Don't Stop Me Now - All Time Classic!
  • The Letter (BoxTops version)
    Crazy Little Thing Called Love
  • American Pie ................. never fails,
    but my favourites to belt out are "Somewhere beyond the Sea" & "Twisting the night away"
  • Haha love it, so far none as embarassing as mine then

I was thinking would be a good laugh for a CL Karaoke night, if there was enough people interested

Mine are:
    Ronan Keating- Life is a rollercoaster
    Enrique- Hero

let the stick commence......
  • Jimi Hendrix: The Star Spangled Banner
  • Johnny, i thought you would be a ''its raining men'' type.
  • I've never done Beatles at a karaoke place, but tbh last time I done karaoke was good few years back.
  • When I was living in Japan I was taken out for a drink in a few snack bars around Fukuoka. They didn't let me pay for a single drink all night (which was quite useful as it cost a fortune) as long as I sang some Karaoke. It was top fun, they just wanted to hear me sing Rolling stones songs although I introduced them to the Stone Roses.

I also sang The power of love by Frankie goes to Hollywood which is a cracking tune to belt out. I also quite enjoyed doing Love machine in the style of the Arctic Monkeys cover version.
  • Sponsored links:

• Large & Golfie duet - Shiney Happy People? ;-p
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]When I was living in Japan I was taken out for a drink in a few snack bars around Fukuoka. They didn't let me pay for a single drink all night (which was quite useful as it cost a fortune) as long as I sang some Karaoke. It was top fun, they just wanted to hear me sing Rolling stones songs although I introduced them to the Stone Roses.

I also sang The power of love by Frankie goes to Hollywood which is a cracking tune to belt out. I also quite enjoyed doing Love machine in the style of the Arctic Monkeys cover version.

Sounds great! haha Charlton Life Karaoke night? haha ;)
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Johnny, i thought you would be a ''its raining men'' type.

haha funny enough.......NO! but still drunk enough i sing whatever
  • [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Johnny, i thought you would be a ''its raining men'' type.

haha funny enough.......NO! but still drunk enough i sing whatever

If im drunk enough to get up and sing its usually 'Everything Changes' by Take That! My mates always say i should have replaced Robbie Williams when he left.
  • Posted By: Valley_floyd_redWhen I was living in Japan I was taken out for a drink in a few snack bars around Fukuoka. They didn't let me pay for a single drink all night (which was quite useful as it cost a fortune) as long as I sang some Karaoke. It was top fun, they just wanted to hear me sing Rolling stones songs although I introduced them to the Stone Roses.

Sounds great! haha Charlton Life Karaoke night? haha ;)

That would be a top laugh... massive rendition of Mull of Kintyre with appropriate lyric changes!
  • Never done Karaoke never will (stage fright)
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]

If im drunk enough to get up and sing its usually 'Everything Changes' by Take That! My mates always say i should have replaced Robbie Williams when he left.

But dont like to brag hey ;oD

I reckon im a bit of ok and so do a few ppl who have heard me sing, but still nothing too great.

so anyone up for karaoke night? if say 20+ lifers interested we or i could organise something
  • Is there a Karaoke bar in Southend?
  • panic by the smiths specially when you try to strangle the dj :D
  • [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]

If im drunk enough to get up and sing its usually 'Everything Changes' by Take That! My mates always say i should have replaced Robbie Williams when he left.[/cite]
    [cite]

But dont like to brag hey ;oD

I reckon im a bit of ok and so do a few ppl who have heard me sing, but still nothing too great.

so anyone up for karaoke night? if say 20+ lifers interested we or i could organise something[/cite]

Could be a laugh, find a place where they do it first and then everyone could agree on a date, maybe nathan could come! ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• couldn't sing if my life depended on it lol. but always when drunk done something be Madonna, usually 'Like A Virgin'.
  • [cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]couldn't sing if my life depended on it lol. but always when drunk done something be Madonna, usually 'Like A Virgin'.

I bet ;oD