Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• There you go MOG, the one in Red for me please!
  • Thanks.....
    The one at the back with the dark hair.

*Next to the pilot.........
  • None of them

I don't like virgin(s)
    ;-)
  • Am I allowed to say all 4 in a "razzle" style pyramid?
    The red high heels do it for me ;-)
  • The best of the lot of them isn't in that pic - she's to the right of the girl on the end in the ad. Blonde hair - gives the bloke a look of absolute filth as she turns back to look at him near the beginning of the ad. Hubba hubba - she is outrageously attractive.
  • edited January 2010
    article-1140618-035EB59B000005DC-340_468x286.jpg
    Far right - mercy me.
  • My aunt was one of the actual stewardesses on the first Virgin flight, who are being depicted here
  • [cite]Posted By: Si[/cite]My aunt was one of the actual stewardesses on the first Virgin flight, who are being depicted here
    Did she look like any of those fine young ladies though?

And, perhaps more pertinently, does she still look like any of those fine young ladies, does she still have the uniform, is she single, and how does she feel about fat, tattooed, bearded IT nerds?
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Not a "Would ya", More a "Which one....." ?

All of them in red .....(perhaps I should have said any of them, all of them is maybe a big ask).
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Si[/cite]My aunt was one of the actual stewardesses on the first Virgin flight, who are being depicted here[/quote]

which one would she have been? Did Branson ever make a pass at her?
  • Sponsored links:

• Whisper me her number mate