Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Create own own plane banners to fly over Selhurst !

Comments

• "Enjoy League One, you tossers".
  • "Palace. Palace. Who The F**k Were Palace!"
  • someone put a link up of the video on youtube when there singing bye bye charlton last season ,it really is poetry
  • 'Again, we'll never play you again...... well nor will anyone else for that matter'
  • "Would the last one to leave, please turn out the lights, unscrew the bulbs and make them available to the administrators to sell"
  • Always look on the bright side of life :-(
  • "BOUNCEBACKABILITY - Boink"
  • "YOU'RE JUST A SMALL CLUB IN............................................ADMIN"
  • Mobile phones for sale
  • "Agent Ambrose - your work is done".
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]"Agent Ambrose - your work is done".

brilliant
  • ♪♫ WHERE'S YA MONEY GONE, WHERE'S YA MONEY GONE?? ♫♪

OR

♫♪ YOU ONLY SING WHEN YOU'RE TRADING ♪♫
  • [cite]Posted By: Sam lloyd[/cite]"YOU'RE JUST A SMALL CLUB IN............................................ADMIN"

superb pmsl
  • "I'm feelin' - glad all over. Yes, I'm-a glad all over"
  • Crystal Palace, one went up in flames err so did the other one.
  • edited January 2010
    Laters
  • UMPAH LUMPAH STICK IT UP YA JUMPER!
  • The Eagle has landed...in Administration
  • Now where did i put my supply of Surface to air Missiles.........................
  • Better hide them SoS, or someone might try to flog them...
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Sam lloyd[/cite]"YOU'RE JUST A SMALL CLUB IN............................................ADMIN"

Excellent!
  • [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst covered end[/cite]Now where did i put my supply of fake tan and luxury yachts.......OY! they're mine....come back....
  • We buy an Carle.com we buy any Carle.com
  • [cite]Posted By: creepyaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: son of[strike]selhurst[/strike]covered end[/cite]Now where did i put my supply of fake tan and luxury yachts.......OY! they're mine....come back....

Fan-bloody-tastic (almost as good as mine Creepy) ;-)
  • We're only mocking in planes for Nigel.
  • Room for rent at he Grosvenor Hotel
  • SH*T Fans.....................NO GROUND
  • "FOR SALE: f*ck all"
  • I have been thinking, why not hire an add van that drivers adound with the big posters on?

We could get it to drive around sellout park before a game playing Amerillo and a big pictue of Richard Murray on it. Under his piture it could say who's laughing now?
  • [cite]Posted By: cafckev[/cite]I have been thinking, why not hire an add van that drivers adound with the big posters on?

We could get it to drive around sellout park before a game playing Amerillo and a big pictue of Richard Murray on it. Under his piture it could say who's laughing now?

That's a great idea.