Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CL Match Posobility? CL (Home) v CL (Away)

edited January 2010 in General Charlton
I was just wondering if there was a possibillity off a Charlton Life V Charlton Life match. Split the teams, have someone to ref etc 11 v 11 and just use a pitch at Danson or somewhere with goals? Midweek evening meet or something? Well anyway put your interest here and never know could happen? XD

Comments

• I'm up for it if it's between the 20th- 26th February
  • Yeah i would be but will we get enough for two teams?
  • Im up for it, if we get dates together?

Or if we cant get that many we could always hire Goals out for 1hr+ for 5 on 5 or even 6 on 6
  • [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]Im up for it, if we get dates together?

The evening after the Brighton game - 24th Feb
  • p1ss off haha
  • edited January 2010
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]p1ss off haha

I'm with AFKA on this one. We cant do it on an evening of a game thats drinking time. It can only be before a game on a Saturday
  • edited January 2010

This directed towards me?
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]yes haha
    and whys that? all I'm trying to do is see if people would be up for a match.
  • I'm up for this!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]We cant do it on an evening of a game thats drinking time. It can only be before a game on a Saturday
    I don't mean on a game day mate, just a weekday meet up for a bit of football.
  • How we gonna meet up Danson park on a weekday? It's pitch black?
  • Surely a Sunday or an evening game would be best?
  • [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]How we gonna meet up Danson park on a weekday? It's pitch black?
    untitled.bmp
  • I'll try and get released on a 1 week loan from my 5 a side team.
  • [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]Surely a Sunday or an evening game would be best?

Sunday alot of ppl play footy in the morning so could they be arsed to play twice in a day, well for me depends on the mood & whether i actually played on the sunday as i always cop out due to heavy drinking the previous night
  • Bexleyheath or Dartford Goals for midweek or Danson for a weekend?
  • i'm joking, just irritated by your need to put haha on the end of everything.

I do however doubt you, nathan & co's ability to organise a p1ss up in a brewery. Haven't you guys been trying to organise these sort of games for years on another site to no avail ?
  • haha
  • [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]Im up for it, if we get dates together?

The evening after the Brighton game - 24th Feb
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]

I'm with AFKA on this one. We cant do it on an evening of a game thats drinking time. It can only be before a game on a Saturday

The evening I suggested is the Wednesday. We play Brighton on the Tuesday.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]i'm joking, just irritated by your need to put haha on the end of everything.

I do however doubt you, nathan & co's ability to organise a p1ss up in a brewery. Haven't you guys been trying to organise these sort of games for years on another site to no avail ?

I didn't realise he was one of Nathan's gang and for that reason i'm out ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]i'm joking, just irritated by your need to put haha on the end of everything.

I didn't realise he was one of Nathan's gang and for that reason i'm out ;-)

I am not one of Nathans gang haha, and I mean it should be lightening up soon right?
  • Why not just ask "Who's interested in a Freindly game of football at ( ? ), around the ( date?), about 7:30".
    "Any members are more than welcome".

See, simples, without mentioning CL.
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Why not just ask "Who's interested in a Freindly game of football at ( ? ), around the ( date?), about 7:30".
    "Any members are more than welcome".

See, simples, without mentioning CL.

Now that could off been easier to do! lol
  • Count me in, if i am not working, in the pub or in bed