Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Parkinson stunned by Eagles administration move

edited January 2010 in General Charlton
http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/4878359.Parkinson_stunned_by_Eagles_administration_move/

Comments

• When I saw the word 'administartion' I thought it was your typo error but it really says that on the newsshopper site...
  • Haha good spot and I've changed both.
  • Can't remember the points total Palace finished with last season?

If they'd succumbed to administration last season, would they have been relegated along with Charlton?
    If so, Charlton beating Norwich 4-2 at The Valley, might have meant we had relegated Palace for a 2nd time.

If only.
  • edited January 2010
    In the Sunderland echo they were interviewing some actor, can't remember the name, and he was quoted as saying 'After my recent television roles it's feels strange to go back to playing a small prat again'...

I think they meant 'small part'...
  • [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]In the Sunderland echo they were interviewing some actor, can't remember the name, and he was quoted as saying 'After my recent television roles it's feels strange to go back to playing a small prat again'...

I think they meant 'small part'...

Best one was in Curb Your Enthusiasm when Larry David put an obituary in for his recently deceased relative along the lines of "She was loved by many and missed by all Mart, our beloved aunt"

Unfortunately the typo replaced the a in aunt with a c.
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Can't remember the points total Palace finished with last season?

If they'd succumbed to administration last season, would they have been relegated along with Charlton?
    If so, Charlton beating Norwich 4-2 at The Valley, might have meant we had relegated Palace for a 2nd time.

If only.
    They have stayed up on goal difference from Norwich. We would have needed to throw the game, which of course we would have done.

Would have been funny seeing 17k odd Addicks turning wearing yellow and green for the day ;)
  • [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Can't remember the points total Palace finished with last season?

If only.
    They have stayed up on goal difference from Norwich. We would have needed to throw the game, which of course we would have done.

Would have been funny seeing 17k odd Addicks turning wearing yellow and green for the day ;)

Blimey, it could have been that close.