Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

kids today

bleeding laptops all over the house and none of them with a decent charge on the battery...it was black and white tellys when i was their age...if i know you have to charge these things, why dont they ?

Comments

• Don't you just love'em?
  • yes, but it's just that bit when you come home from work and the house is lit up like a christmas tree, there's tv's on in every room and nobody's watching them and 10 minutes after you switched a tv off and one of them says they were watching it and when you protest they all gang up on you for being a miseryguts...aaaaaarrrrrgh....
  • Remind me again why we don't have kids ?
  • It's not the kids, its the parents.
  • [cite]Posted By: letthegoodtimesroll[/cite]yes, but it's just that bit when you come home from work and the house is lit up like a christmas tree, there's tv's on in every room and nobody's watching them and 10 minutes after you switched a tv off and one of them says they were watching it and when you protest they all gang up on you for being a miseryguts...aaaaaarrrrrgh....

You want to do what I do, save some money by taking out the UK's best value, electricity, phone and broadband services. Oh and recommend your friends to do the same and get it even cheaper.

Get it here
  • [cite]Posted By: letthegoodtimesroll[/cite]yes, but it's just that bit when you come home from work and the house is lit up like a christmas tree, there's tv's on in every room and nobody's watching them and 10 minutes after you switched a tv off and one of them says they were watching it and when you protest they all gang up on you for being a miseryguts...aaaaaarrrrrgh....

You've just reminded me when my boy moved into his first flat with his then girlfriend, and we were invited down for the first time. On getting the normal guided tour with the wife every room we visited I turned on the light despite it being daytime. Finally back to the kitchen where i opened a new pint of milk, drank half of it straight from the bottle and stuck it back leaving the fridge partially open.
    Payback time : )
  • I have two kids a son aged 11 and a Daughter aged 6.

My son (bless him) never turns lights off, never flushes the toilet, never switches off the TV
    My daughter (bless her) usually turns things off and does flush the loo

My wife says I leave lights on etc. I'm thinking is this a male thing? ....:o)
  • Well even in my 23 years its change. I can remeber when to have a Mario Bros game was seen as being flash look at computer games now. Games like Assassins creed and Fallout 3 have just blown that world way open. From boring platform games to these mass online multiplayer role playing games. Shocking.
  • [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]My son (bless him) never flushes the toilet
    You're joking?!
  • [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]You've just reminded me when my boy moved into his first flat with his then girlfriend, and we were invited down for the first time. On getting the normal guided tour with the wife every room we visited I turned on the light despite it being daytime.
    Payback time : )

Quality, TCE !!

And this is the best of the lot .......lol:
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]Finally back to the kitchen where i opened a new pint of milk, drank half of it straight from the bottle and stuck it back leaving the fridge partially open.

Would have loved to seen the look on your lad's face, ha ha!
  • Sponsored links:

• Now who was it that said(how do you like your children WELL DONE).