Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ronnie Moore Had A Dissapointing Spell At Charlton

edited January 2010 in General Charlton
These are the words from the Tranmere Fans Forum http://www.thefootballnetwork.net/main/s383/st153541.htm

As a 12/13 year old I remember Ronnie Moore well and the whip round we had to buy him, my memories of him are only good ones. Maybe I was misguided by youth so do any of the older fans on here remember him differently just to gather an overall perspective.

Comments

• Quality quote:

"....saw Tranmere hammered 4-0 by the London promotion hopefuls, who were able to leave the likes of striker Izale McLeod on the bench, showing just how strong their squad is."
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Quality quote:

"....saw Tranmere hammered 4-0 by the London promotion hopefuls, who were able to leave the likes of striker Izale McLeod on the bench, showing just how strong their squad is."
    haha.

Do people base their opinion of McLeod on old Youtube videos designed to make him look half decent? One of our weakest players this season is now on loan in a higher league so perhaps they do.
  • or maybe another player that other clubs get the best out of, such as the loan signings mentioned in another thread
  • Here's another gem from that same Tranny website:

"Les Parry missed out on the signing of Liverpool striker Nathan Ecclestone this week as he signed for Liverpool ........."
  • Oggy any other Tranny web sites you look at ?
  • My Ronnie Moore certificate is on my mantlepiece at home.

aaah happy days. Not!
  • [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Oggy any other Tranny web sites you look at ?

Only this one for pix of Lady Ga Ga.