Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

God hates Lady GaGa

IAIA
edited January 2010 in Not Sports Related
Linky thing

Who'da thunk it?

Comments

• God cant hate her...he doesnt exist...but I cant stand the talentless b*tch!
  • edited January 2010
    Small minded yanks strike again.
  • To be fair the Westboro Baptist church are comic geniuses which is more than I can say for that site.

defrocked12.jpg

Almost had me praying to jeebuz
  • Morts, is that a sarcastic comment?!
  • Not all Charlton fans are atheists by the way. Atheism has no proper explanation for the origin of life from non-life, nor for why the universe is governed by certain laws rather than chaos. The Big Bang came from what exactly? Nothing comes from nothing.
  • I really don't want to get started on this (again). Well I do, but I just don't have the time.

But there are theories on BOTH of those things. Realistic, scientifically-founded theories.

In any case, just because we don't know for sure how something happened, doesn't mean some mythical super-being was responsible.
  • Did anyone see Louis Theroux's excellent documentary on them a few years ago? Easily one of the best he's done, really probing of the mindset of such people

I think I recognise the girl in the video from the documentary, quite sad if so. I remember Louis had a moment when he almost broke through to her , asking if she'd rather have a normal life and do things normal young people do, which caused her to break down in tears.
  • Yes I saw that, was powerful and insightful tele.

Children being born into, and forced to lead a life of religion grates at me in any situation, but this was child indoctrination at its most extreme. Crazy
  • Louis T has done a couple on these weird cults. I remember the one about the 'end of the world' sect (can't recall the name). They kept having to put the date back!
  • [cite]Posted By: Godstone[/cite]Atheism has no proper explanation for the origin of life from non-life, nor for why the universe is governed by certain laws rather than chaos.

The Big Bang came from what exactly? Nothing comes from nothing.

[cite]Posted By: Si[/cite]But there are theories on BOTH of those things. Realistic, scientifically-founded theories.

It strikes me that both science and the religionists are right - but maybe there's an element yet undiscovered that shows one is part of the other?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Chaz Hill[/cite]Louis T has done a couple on these weird cults. I remember the one about the 'end of the world' sect (can't recall the name). They kept having to put the date back!

They call their selves "Palarse fans"
  • [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chaz Hill[/cite]Louis T has done a couple on these weird cults. I remember the one about the 'end of the world' sect (can't recall the name). They kept having to put the date back!

They call their selves "Palarse fans"

LOL. Coming pretty soon for them now I suspect.
  • This is a really good clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g2WCUT6qoQ

Pretty sure that's the girl in the Gaga video thing