Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Heard we are keen on David Martin at Millwall

edited January 2010 in General Charlton
Don't know much about him - is he the Addick?

Source was a friend of a friend so can't say how accurate it is but seem to recall he did ok against us

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Don't know much about him - is he the Addick?

Source was a friend of a friend so can't say how accurate it is but seem to recall he did ok against us

Yep hes a mate of a mate who tells me hes charlton (which suprised me when he seemed so pleased when he scored for Millwall against us)

Couple of screamers here for dartford... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCPZvgk2oUY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tiFVnrQp-g
  • Would be a great signing but there is no way we could afford him and after Reid's signing, it won't happen. If we were to get to The Champ then there may be the possibility of us having more money and more chance of Martin wanting to move.
  • He is a Charlton fan.. He won't be signing for us
  • id really like to see us sign him cant see that happening though we probably couldnt afford him and after bringing in kyle reid i guess thats our left side sorted.
  • I'll ask him. He's always in the Ivory Lounge up Bexleyheath on a saturday night.
  • Let's hope he doesn't see the thread where our captain is called a cheat, or the one that suggests it's ok to boo our players, or the one that advocates selling our best young player after one poor match.
  • Martin is a good player but can't see us signing him as we have Reid now and i think a striker will be the top priority.
  • [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Let's hope he doesn't see the thread where our captain is called a cheat, or the one that suggests it's ok to boo our players, or the one that advocates selling our best young player after one poor match.

I don't often agree with you BFR but that comment is 100% spot on.
  • Current Bun suggest he may be off to Derby for £150k
  • We're supposedly due 50% of his next transfer so it's possible you could be after him if we still have to pay you the £100k as that would be waivered.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2010
    His uncle has a season-ticket in the east stand. One of my mates sits in front of him and said Martin came to the both of our recent week night games against Hartelpool and Orient. Apparently he doesnt love it at Millwall (fair play) and Parky has called him to see what his plans were as his contract is up at the end of the season (i think).

Could all be bullsh*t but seeing this thread reminded me of it.
  • He went to the Hartlepool and Orient games you say.....well that's put the kybosh on that then!!
  • Sadly seems he is off to Derby
  • [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Sadly seems he is off to Derby

On loan.

Contract up at the end of season apparently.
  • Maybe we could get him at the end of the season if we go up, especially if Sam leaves.
  • Signed for Notts County on loan. Struggled to make an impact at Derby so far.