Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Katie (name yer) Price

2»

Comments

• edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Si[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]I fail to see how she can be classed as an entrepreneur. Im pretty sure she didnt sit down and design her range of clothes or perfumes, write her silly amount of books or understands anything about business & economics. She simply puts her name to things and says 'i bet that'll look nice in pink'. Dyson & Sugar are what i would call entrepreneurs...Jordan is simply a sell-out.

Depends how you define entrepreneur I guess. For me, it's someone who makes money out of something, from effectively nothing. Jordan is the epitome of that definition in my eyes. It doesn;t have to involve a great invention or great business skills.

I would say that Jordan or Katie Price is a brand. Her advisors/managment are the Entrepeneurs.

Yet she is the one who has ended up with all the cash.

What they are doing it for free? That's nice...

I'm still stunned you think she's an "inspiration".

I didn't say they did it for nothing. But she is one of the 50 richest Brits - you don't get there from simply being well managed - especially for someone without any talent and no wealthy family legacy. You really think that out of the thousands of glamour models before and after her, it is only down to 'good management' that made her one of the richest people in the country? That would perhaps be a little naive.

But it is because of good management. Jordan or Katie Price got her bapps out for a living. Thats about her level of intelligence. Like you say she hasnt got any talent. Therefore her management must come up with every money making idea possible. Jordan entered im a celeb, a show at its peak and watched by millions. Perfect timing by her management. Marries an absolute donut, who is also popular with the younger generation. She then goes onto sell numerous books and other two bob products making alot of money along the way, again, all down to her managers. Can you name me one thing that she had done that wouldnt have been suggested to her?
  • She's obviously good at her "job" because there's even a thread on here talking about her!
    I personally can't stand what she stands for but that's society's fault as much as hers.
  • This is the reason why i don't read or watch anything to do with nobodys who think they are 'celebs'. Jordan is a slag its a simple as that really and anyone who reads or watches her are only encouraging her thus making society think its ok to act like she does. This is why morals have gone out of the window with todays youngers and before you think i am a boring old fart i am only 28.
  • LOL

Everyone hates her and everything she is supposed to stand for yet you all seem to spend a lot of time thinking and writing about her.

Jordan must be crying about all the nasty things you all think about her. Crying all the way to the bank.

Why play the game?

Why play along to the agenda set by the media that celebrities and TV talent shows have any real significance over and above being a bit of cheap and expendable TV fodder?
  • Nobody likes Izale McLeod but we talk about him ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Nobody likes Izale McLeod but we talk about him ;-)

3 goals in 6 starts, whats Not to like ?
    ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Nobody likes Izale McLeod but we talk about him ;-)

3 goals in 6 starts, whats Not to like ?
    ;-)

They should start booking Jordan when she takes her top off.
  • Just got married. To the bloke she dumped live on tv in December.

Jordan's agent added: "Their decision to marry has not been made with any media deal in place. It is purely down to their love for each other."

So that's why there was a tv crew there and she's apparently getting paid 1m for photos of their 'private' ceremony.
    I shouldn't really care but it winds me up that she can make so much money out of what is quite obviously a sham marriage.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Just got married. To the bloke she dumped live on tv in December.

Jordan's agent added: "Their decision to marry has not been made with any media deal in place. It is purely down to their love for each other."

So that's why there was a tv crew there and she's apparently getting paid 1m for photos of their 'private' ceremony.
    I shouldn't really care but it winds me up that she can make so much money out of what is quite obviously a sham marriage.

Good for her, she blagged £1m out of a celebrity obsessed tabloid that will only be read by people with an IQ only marginally higher than their shoe size. Doesn't affect my life one bit and shouldn't affect yours either, unless you watch celebrity big brother and read these sort of magazines...
  • Her publicity wanes after being a right dickhead when breaking up with Peter Andre, and she knows it... And then Alex goes into the big brother house and is surprisingly popular, he comes out and she marries him double time. Coincidence? What a disgusting media whore she really is.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite]Her publicity wanes after being a right dickhead when breaking up with Peter Andre, and she knows it... And then Alex goes into the big brother house and is surprisingly popular, he comes out and she marries him double time. Coincidence? What a disgusting media whore she really is.

but a rich one. Don't like her but have to admire the way she can make millions out of doing absolutely nothing at all.
  • edited February 2010
    Yeah, a lot of people on here seem to say they must admire her for making all the money she's made. Personally I don't admire people for making money unless you're someone who's built a legitimate business empire. But when you're a repugnant moral vacuum like her, who made money out of being a slag and selling every inch of her and her family's dignity to newspapers and magazines... She should be admired because she got rich doing it? Come on..
  • The katie price package and the satellite businesses that feed off it have only one function and that is to make money. Like many other money making ventures it has no real moral compass at the centre of it, it is just about the money.
    And it will go on till her face or boobs fall off or another "product" emerges that can make more money than katie.
    Doesn't do it for me but I'm not the market.
    Personally I find Tony Blair more of an immoral damaged tart than katie.
  • Cant stand her, up there with Amy winehouse with ppl i wish we'd never heard of!

Yes she has alot of money, but still how much plastic surgery has she had? how many failed relationships, shes a joke and i cant stand reading about her in the newspaper.

Id happily start a campaign to make her non-existent, or stop newspapers from printing her again as noone cares
  • [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]Cant stand her, up there with Amy winehouse with ppl i wish we'd never heard of!

Yes she has alot of money, but still how much plastic surgery has she had? how many failed relationships, shes a joke and i cant stand reading about her in the newspaper.

Id happily start a campaign to make her non-existent, or stop newspapers from printing her again as noone cares
    If you really want that outcome stop buying the shitty newspapers that she's in, as a protest. If a few folk do that, they'll stop.
  • She'll be on every f*cking tv show now as well. Team Andre. Yeah!
  • [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]If youreallywant that outcome stop buying the shitty newspapers that she's in, as a protest. If a few folk do that, they'll stop.

I dont really buy the newspaper now, used to daily and you guessed it was the sun which is probably the worse culprit for it. Also i dont think the newspapers would stop printing it now however many people stop buying their newspaper as they wouldn't know it was for that reason people stopped buying it

Just really saying really, know neither is going to happen just wishful thinking really
  • [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]If youreallywant that outcome stop buying the shitty newspapers that she's in, as a protest. If a few folk do that, they'll stop.

I dont really buy the newspaper now, used to daily and you guessed it was the sun which is probably the worse culprit for it. Also i dont think the newspapers would stop printing it now however many people stop buying their newspaper as they wouldn't know it was for that reason people stopped buying it

Just really saying really, know neither is going to happen just wishful thinking really
    That's true to be fair, I guess drop them an email and say that you're not buying it because you're fed up of the no-mark celeb coverage. If enough folk did this, they would stop, but I understand that her face (or tits) on the cover does up circulation. Hate the country, not her for exploiting it.
  • edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite]Yeah, a lot of people on here seem to say they must admire her for making all the money she's made. Personally I don't admire people for making money unless you're someone who's built a legitimate business empire. But when you're a repugnant moral vacuum like her, who made money out of being a slag and selling every inch of her and her family's dignity to newspapers and magazines... She should be admired because she got rich doing it? Come on..

I agree; I don't see why something has to be automatically admired because someone makes money out of it.

Oh the MPs may have eroded faith in the democratic system by claiming undue expenses, but they made a few bob, so fair play to 'em!
  • Fake tits, fake hair, fake tan, fake teeth, fake marriage.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Fake tits, fake hair, fake tan, fake teeth, fake marriage.

Still would tho.
  • I just thought that her being the mother to a severly disabled child would place a little bit of persepctive into her life. She has earned enough money from being a media whore that she can give a more than priveledged life to her kids. This marriage and everything that will come with it is simply for her own selfish ego. Its a good job that her ex husband has taken abit of responsibilty with their children.
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Fake tits, fake hair, fake tan, fake teeth, fake marriage.

Still would tho.

defo wouldn't now, before the plastic surgery yeah, after 1 probably still would but defo no!
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]I just thought that her being the mother to a severly disabled child would place a little bit of persepctive into her life.

But instead she left the kids with a nanny whilst she went to Vegas to get married so she can cash in.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]I just thought that her being the mother to a severly disabled child would place a little bit of persepctive into her life.

But instead she left the kids with a nanny whilst she went to Vegas to get married so she can cash in.

Exactly. Andre is a proper dope, but at least he has taken all her kids on, otherwise they wouldnt have anyone really. Being a rich parent doesnt make you a good one.
  • Dwight yorke, now there is a role model for you. As much as I hate Katie feck face, he is the one that left the disabled child, permanently, not her.
  • I love how everyone is passing judgement on her and her lifestyle.

As I see it, she provides a better life for her kids than some British mothers, and she makes her money fairly and squarely.

Why are you all getting so uptight about someone you 'don't even care about'?
  • [cite]Posted By: Si[/cite]I love how everyone is passing judgement on her and her lifestyle.

As I see it, she provides a better life for her kids than some British mothers, and she makes her money fairly and squarely.

Why are you all getting so uptight about someone you 'don't even care about'?

Slightly odd comment about passing judgement Si, considering you do precisely that in the next sentence. Does it make you 'uptight' that you've posted numerous times defending her on the thread? Does she really matter that much to you? etc. etc. ;-)

I don't know who your comments were aimed at specifically, but personally I just disagreed with the idea she has to be admired because she's made a load of money. I don't particularly like or dislike her (apathetic I guess you would say), but I don't think she has to command respect simply by virtue of being rich.

If we start thinking like that, I won't be able to make offensive jokes about John Terry :-(