Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who's Online?

edited August 2006 in Troubleshooting
Was that there yesterday? I find that quite freaky that you can see who's watching you!

Comments

• Who's the guest though ?
  • B - Do you know if you'll need my ST for Sat yet? If so we'll need to meet up at HT so I can hand it over
  • Yes i do if thats ok. half time ill come and find you. i was hoping i would be sat behind big dave but doesnt sound like i might now...?
  • Just as well as you wouldnt be able to see anything!

Cool. I'll be drinking with the usual suspects in the usual spot I assume... If not youve got my mobile number.
  • how do you get those pictures up there?
  • [cite]Posted By: shag[/cite]Who's the guest though ?

and now there are 3 of them!!!
  • go to your account at the top and somewhere in there. thats the view from my kitchen window. wish the pic could be bigger so a little clearer.
  • other people have big pics?
  • B, why dont you use it as the image instead of thumbnail! Like me as southpark!!
  • edited August 2006
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: shag[/cite]Who's the guest though ?

and now there are 3 of them!!!

Netaddicks spies , got to be
  • Sponsored links:

• Like my Southpark eyes!
  • edited August 2006
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]go to your account at the top and somewhere in there. thats the view from my kitchen window. wish the pic could be bigger so a little clearer.

Go to account picture in your account thing and add a photo there , it comes up bigger then . oo-eeerrr
  • spies yes.. probably Trevor.

yes it is my account picture now. much bigger! Tho the pic is actually zoomed in so not a true scale.
  • seems everyone has moved over to here!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]spies yes.. probably Trevor.

its gone now :-(
  • cheers kids.

i'm the fat one sucking his cheeks in.
  • Turned it off now (Unless people find it useful?). The problem is that is pushes everything down when lots of people are online. I'll see if I can get it to the bottom, so it's not much of a problem. I turned it on last night to see if any of us international Addicks were on, whilst you lot were (or should have been!) sound asleep. Forgot to turn it off before going to bed myself.
  • edited August 2006
    Curb it is that a roof gardeen outside your window?

Suzi, great pick of Benty's goal dance! I thought it was a good one, let's hope he gets plenty of chances to do it again and again and again...
  • no thats the roof of one of the workshops in Lansdowne Mews. I had zoomed a little in so its not true to scale .
  • Yeah, bad dance tho, ala reo coker's really bad attemt at arsenal last season i think!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]Suzi, great pick of Benty's goal dance! I thought it was aa good one, let's hope he gets plenty of chances to do it again and again and again...

not sure how i managed to chop the other 2's heads off tho....will try to re-jig
  • [cite]Posted By: 04_MCS[/cite]Yeah, bad dance tho, ala reo coker's really bad attemt at arsenal last season i think!

I liked it, a bit of funk. Must have been Ketman's funky house mixes!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]Turned it off now (Unless people find it useful?). The problem is that is pushes everything down when lots of people are online. I'll see if I can get it to the bottom, so it's not much of a problem. I turned it on last night to see if any of us international Addicks were on, whilst you lot were (or should have been!) sound asleep. Forgot to turn it off before going to bed myself.

I think its pretty uselful myself and you can see who is about and who isnt and therefore may encourage more use rather than just posting hoping that the person you want to talk to is about
  • [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]Turned it off now (Unless people find it useful?). The problem is that is pushes everything down when lots of people are online. I'll see if I can get it to the bottom, so it's not much of a problem. I turned it on last night to see if any of us international Addicks were on, whilst you lot were (or should have been!) sound asleep. Forgot to turn it off before going to bed myself.

I think its pretty uselful myself and you can see who is about and who isnt and therefore may encourage more use rather than just posting hoping that the person you want to talk to is about

Aye to that
  • I liked it too, i think you should bring it back Lookout man!

Rothko, how am i not in that pic!!! very disappointed
  • Alright, I'll get it back up, just give me a chance to see if there's anything I can do to get it to the bottom of the control panel.

I'm diving into the code. If the lights go out, or no one here's for me in the next couple of hours, send out a search!

If anyone complains, there's a way to keep your username out of the list, in your prefs in the Account page.
  • [cite]Posted By: 04_MCS[/cite]I liked it too, i think you should bring it back Lookout man!

Rothko, how am i not in that pic!!! very disappointed

I was wondering that myself, me and les are clear as anything
  • Hey rothko and suzi, i like the fact you can see suze fiddling with her camera phone to take that pic that she uses for the handle pic.

Simple things eh!