Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Has the squad lived up to Parky's aim?

I was thinking back to the start of the season when Parky said he didn't want supporters going home feeling that the players hadn't given their all. I've not been able to attend 5 away games, so haven't got the full picture. What percentage of games have you seen in which you have felt that the players did 'give their all', even if the results didn't go our way?

Comments

• edited March 2010
    Defo Leeds as that was basically a windy battle....Then the early season away games we played pretty well and made easy work of Tranmere, Hartlepool & Brighton, with almost a good win at Norwich. Wycombe away we did ok.

In answer to your question id probable say no more than 5/6 away games where some players have given their all....let alone the whole side!
  • From an away perspective I've only been to 3, Orient, Colchester and Millwall......and the performances I've seen have definately got worse, maybe I shouldn't bother for the rest of the season..:o)
  • Oh yeah, didnt go Orient but from reading peoples reactions after, it sounded like one of our better away games.
  • They gave their all at Yeovil i felt, down to 10 men in those conditions and we were unlucky not to come back and win.
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Oh yeah, didnt go Orient but from reading peoples reactions after, it sounded like one of our better away games.

We were like Barcelona against orient. Highlight of the season for me. Shelvey took them apart and i remember feeling quite sad that wouldnt be returning next season....ha ha!
  • I've seen 90% of the games and we are definitely trying. Whether we are as commited as say Millwall is another matter.

They seem to be able to close down the opposition for 90 mins - which is quite unbelieveable.