Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

lost property

i am a london black cab driver , this morning [march 27th } at 230 am i picked up a school teacher on blackheath,at the tea hut , he told me he works at a school in kidbrooke , he lives just off the top of shootershill .he has a northern accent.
he has left his sports bag {green in colour} in my cab ,

if maybe the news shopper could put a add in the paper , or someone on hear knows him please let me know ;
he said he has watched charlton , ever such a nice man

many thanks clive

Comments

• edited March 2010
    There's a teacher lives a couple of doors up from me, the wifes just gone to ask him. I'm far to busy ; )

Nope, not his.
  • thank you for trying , i would really like to return this to him

many thanks tce
  • On your day off go around all the schools in kidbroke?
  • just get the numbers to them all and phone them all Monday no doubt one of them will know who you mean.
  • thank you very much for your help
  • Mate years ago a Chief steward at the Hotel i was working at finished working at 3am-ish jumped a sherbert but left his bag behind in it, the cabbie being (like yourself) a honest chap dropped the bag back to the hotel as he didnt know which flat the guy lived in. Hotel security opened bag to see if they could find the guys name (which they did) but also a bottle of champers he had "borrowed" ------------opps. He got the sack next day.
  • Both sports teachers at kidbrooke secondary school are northerners one from scotland other from manchester area, but they broke up for half term friday, my son has informed that they are in tuesday though.... Good luck in your search
  • [cite]Posted By: chezzafromcharlton[/cite]Both sports teachers at kidbrooke secondary school are northerners one from scotland other from manchester area, but they broke up for half term friday, my son has informed that they are in tuesday though.... Good luck in your search

i think you might have the teacher iam looking for ,
  • [cite]Posted By: chezzafromcharlton[/cite]Both sports teachers at kidbrooke secondary school are northerners one from scotland other from manchester area, but they broke up for half term friday, my son has informed that they are in tuesday though.... Good luck in your search

just to let you know i have found the teacher , he is at kidbrooke secondary school many thanks for your help
  • Thats good, my son was going to ask them today,its nice to see some honesty about and people going out of their way.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: chezzafromcharlton[/cite]Thats good, my son was going to ask them today,its nice to see some honesty about and people going out of their way.

Indeed was out a few months ago and got a "dodgy" minicab back that we had randomly flagged on the street. 15 minutes after getting home a knock on the door and it's the driver handing back my missuse's purse still containing the forty- odd quid she had in it.

Top bloke and wish I had given him a drink which i would have done had i not been so plastered and shocked at his honesty before he quickly jumped back in his motor.
  • [cite]Posted By: clive the addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: chezzafromcharlton[/cite]Both sports teachers at kidbrooke secondary school are northerners one from scotland other from manchester area, but they broke up for half term friday, my son has informed that they are in tuesday though.... Good luck in your search

just to let you know i have found the teacher , he is at kidbrooke secondary school many thanks for your help

That's brilliant, i love things like that, and as a result i let you off posting in completely the wrong category !
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: clive the addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: chezzafromcharlton[/cite]Both sports teachers at kidbrooke secondary school are northerners one from scotland other from manchester area, but they broke up for half term friday, my son has informed that they are in tuesday though.... Good luck in your search

That's brilliant, i love things like that, and as a result i let you off posting in completely the wrong category !
  • sorry for that but i just knew charlton life , would slove my problem , its easy when i get phones laptops blackberrys wallets left behind , but when there is just sports stuff , icannot trace people

just pleased i heard him say he was a teacher

many thanks clive