Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hey Guys

Hi everyone. I've been a long time reader and decided to finally jump on board! Had a season ticket for the last seven years and my favourite player is Therry Racon....gulp!

Comments

• It's difficult to find a favourite player at the moment, so well played and welcome!
  • Welcome Red.
  • I like Racon, ad even though I didn;t go today he has been maybe our best player over recent games.

Hopefully I will see him start next week vs MK and hopefully add a few more goals to his name.
  • Welcome mate..... Red raver eh, I am assuming your into monopoly and knitting....
  • Certainly monopoly and knitting are up there, along with stamp collecting and chess. But enough about me, COYR !
  • [cite]Posted By: Red_Raver[/cite]Certainly monopoly and knitting are up there, along with stamp collecting and chess. But enough about me, COYR !

Did somebody mention chess...........see you on www.gameknot.com
  • Welcome RR! So long as you're a misery,like a good old slagging off & generally whine about all things Charlton, you'll fit in fine here ;-) x