Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wrestlemania

My son has just spotted a Charlton Athletic cross of St. George flag in full view on the live event currently on Sky Sports PPV - anyone know who ? just seen it and it is very clear !

Comments

• where is it in terms of the main camera angle?
  • [cite]Posted By: Red_Raver[/cite]where is it in terms of the main camera angle?
    Is straight opposite, about 10 rows back slightly to the left facing the screen. Had a close up at the end of the first bout.
  • Now THAT is sad.
  • Saw it! Worldwide exposure :)
  • We're being bought out by Vince McMann
  • Not the first time

Sure there was a link to another big US Wrestle event and there were Charlton shirts in the crowd
  • Noticed it straight away, saw it at the end of the first match. Wonder if it's a CL member?
  • its not real.
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]its not real.

but the undertaker finished the career of HBK it must be real ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• its real.
  • Hi all,

If anyone knows who headed out to Phoenix and displayed that flag, could they get them to contact Gary Haines at gary.haines@cafc.co.uk?

Thanks
  • up there with trainspotting
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]its not real.
    72k+ there, I would be massively surprised if more than 5 thought it was real.

By the way newshopper, you don't have my permission to use my photo.
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]its not real.
    72k+ there, I would be massively surprised if more than 5 thought it was real.

By the way newshopper, you don't have my permission to use my photo.
    Its not been real since the days of Jackie Pallo and Mick MacManus, now they were real : )
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: newsshoppersport[/cite]Hi all,

If anyone knows who headed out to Phoenix and displayed that flag, could they get them to contact Gary Haines at gary.haines@cafc.co.uk?

Thanks[/quote]
  • LOL i loved wrestling as a kid but its all abit too extreme nowa days.
  • I wish I hadn't deleted it already so I could rewind :(
  • I still like wrestling but only the old stuff you can get on dvd. My favourite wrestler is Jake the Snake and i like the way he chokes his opponants with his snake!
  • Heroin Addick bloody loves wrestling, but he's also been unemployed for 9 months so doubt he could've afforded the flight to Phoenix.
  • Sponsored links:

• I dont mind the old stuff when to be hit by a chair was shoicking enough it seemed to have more realism back then. as i said above its all abit extreme now. Doing like 50 flips of a ladder landing on your head only to get up 2 mins late and start punching the crap outta some one, too silly for words really.
  • Ru the hardcore stuff like chair shots is becoming rarer, the network that they're on now has made the show a lot more family orientated, hence why it's so dull now!

Was a bit bad (talking of censorship....) when Edge ran across both tables after the match despite Jericho working on his leg throughout the contest. :-(
  • edited March 2010
    The only reason i would ever have wrestling on is when the crumpet is in the ring. That one called 'Kelly Kelly' is an absolute sort.

Kelly+Kelly+touches+her+bra+while+sitting+on+the+top+rope.jpg
  • Not bad for a kids show...

I'm quite a fan of her technical skillz, likewise Maryse.

maryse_ouellet_02.jpg