Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Im back!!!!

Bonjour everyone, hope you didnt miss me too much ;o)

I have kept updated about result at huddersfield which wasn't too bad imo but dont know what the performance was like? see the scum have gone 2nd and look in good form :-(

Like 3 signings we made on friday(i think), especially Nicky Forster hopefully the goalscorer we need to go up either by play offs or auto

anyways have i missed much?

Comments

• who are you?
  • Dear god.
  • I don't think you quite understand Johnny, we've had users deleting accounts and all sorts because you left.
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]I don't think you quite understand Johnny, we've had users deleting accounts and all sorts because you left.

lol not suprised, thats why i thought i would anounce im back in bees-knees!
  • there's a johnny73 fella whose name is too similar to yours as well..... so we thought you were just coming out into the open about the real year you were born ......
  • never knew you went away!
  • [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]Bonjour everyone, hope you didnt miss me too much ;o)

I have kept updated about result at huddersfield which wasn't too bad imo but dont know what the performance was like? see the scum have gone 2nd and look in good form :-(

Like 3 signings we made on friday(i think), especially Nicky Forster hopefully the goalscorer we need to go up either by play offs or auto

anyways have i missed much?
    Apparently the takeover's been put back...
  • [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]I don't think you quite understand Johnny, we've had users deleting accounts and all sorts because you left.

What you been up to then Johnny, was it the ski holiday??
  • i think he's a pro poker player, so been in a tourney somewhere around the world
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]i think he's a pro poker player, so been in a tourney somewhere around the world

He can't be, he has been gone longer than 30 mins ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: eaststandmike[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]I don't think you quite understand Johnny, we've had users deleting accounts and all sorts because you left.

it was indeed :o) the first time ever i love it! such a laugh constant drinking, i am as bad as i thought id be falling over all the time but was really fun....although went down a world cup downhill black run and didnt know till after and about the only time i didnt fall over lol
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]i think he's a pro poker player, so been in a tourney somewhere around the world

pffttt lol in an ideal world mate
  • [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]although went down a world cup downhill black run and didnt know till after and about the only time i didnt fall over lol

skiing hustler as well !
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]although went down a world cup downhill black run and didnt know till after and about the only time i didnt fall over lol

skiing hustler as well !

not quite ;o) if i could post videos on here or knew how to i would show you one of many falls, but all part of the learning curve
  • welcome back ... you're not allowed to mention the next charlton life poker tourney until after easter and when you've got a decent enough internet connection to take part properly!!

ante post odds johnnybev1973 .......3 to 1 favourite
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]welcome back ... you're not allowed to mention the next charlton life poker tourney until after easter and when you've got a decent enough internet connection to take part properly!!

ante post odds johnnybev1973 .......3 to 1 favourite

Oi quit it with the age-ist jokes i had enough on holiday!!!!

I will leave down to others to sort out the others as falls on deaf ears from me
  • can we have a poker tourney before the 24th april? can only get on the software whilst Im home , dont work at uni
  • tuesday 20th april 8.30pm sounds good for poker tourney
  • Yeah it does :) Id like to think of myself as the darkhorse ;)
  • You been away with Nathan ?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]You been away with Nathan ?

No Nathan was away with the faries ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: eaststandmike[/cite]

it was indeed :o) the first time ever i love it! such a laugh constant drinking, i am as bad as i thought id be falling over all the time but was really fun....although went down a world cup downhill black run and didnt know till after and about the only time i didnt fall over lol

Not good enough I'm afraid! there is internet all over the world you could have still logged on ;)

welcome back!
  • [quoteNot good enough I'm afraid! there is internet all over the world you could have still logged on ;)

welcome back![/quote]

Sadly not in the Sevenoaks are when it comes to Pokerstars, I just cannot get my Pokerstars connection to work well enough to have a game, Full Tilt, no problem, I am on there most nights without a hitch however Pokerstars.....forget it.
  • [cite]Posted By: eaststandmike[/cite]
    Sadly not in the Sevenoaks are when it comes to Pokerstars, I just cannot get my Pokerstars connection to work well enough to have a game, Full Tilt, no problem, I am on there most nights without a hitch however Pokerstars.....forget it.
    Have PokerStars Tech support said anything?

I can't wait to play you and your pocket 10's :)
  • [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]
    Have PokerStars Tech support said anything?

I can't wait to play you and your pocket 10's :)

You are not going to let those bloody 10's rest are you! ;-)

Pokerstars tech have tested all they can and have said the problem is not at thier end, I have contacted BT and they have said my line is fine, and I have switched off the wireless button on my laptop and hard wired it staight into the modem but still no luck.

Very strange as I say because Full Tilt works fine and my pocket 10's are still costing me money ;-)
  • Johnnybev....I take it that you will be going to MK Dons on saturday, If so, you go the chance to put some of the practice on the slopes to the test in the MK Snow Dome

http://www.snozone.co.uk/html/snozone-portal/

If you have had enough falling over....have a bash at the wind tunnel and skydive......or just go to the match!
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]You been away with Nathan ?

GOD NO!!!!

[cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]

Not good enough I'm afraid! there is internet all over the world you could have still logged on ;)

welcome back!

Thanks, im glad to be back!!! haha
  • [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]Johnnybev....I take it that you will be going to MK Dons on saturday, If so, you go the chance to put some of the practice on the slopes to the test in the MK Snow Dome

http://www.snozone.co.uk/html/snozone-portal/

If you have had enough falling over....have a bash at the wind tunnel and skydive......or just go to the match!

Probably not, bit late now and haven't sorted out but you never know! was going to go there before i went but didn't get round to it(excuse the pun lol)