Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

southamton away

2»

Comments

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: southamptonaddick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: CrispyCAFC[/cite]Live ten minutes away from St Mary's and cant wait for it, genuine feeling is that were gonna get stuffed but I'm pretty sure I'll have enough beer in me by kick off that it wont hurt as much as usual! Plus whatever the result I can go out in Southampton's wonderful Saturday nightlife....... well that's what people tell me anyway![/quote]

Crispy whereabouts do you live?

I'm going with my son, grandson and cousin (who lives in Taunton) for a family day out. Can't believe three generations going to a Charlton game.[/quote]

He lives in Charlton Lane SA.
    He's in Southampton attending "Big School" I think he lives in a squat or something, but I'm not sure where ; )
    Now its half term he's probably back home.[/quote]

Not back in Charlton yet Raymond, gettin the train tomorrow and back for a week. Live in the city centre SA, Bedford Place area.
  • Options
    anywhere between 4 and 10 of us going. Getting tickets this weekend
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Marco[/cite]Slightly strange a Saints fan having a pop at Pompey over their financial mismanagement!

Despite the Pardew link, I have a soft spot for Southampton having been one of their 'schoolboys' back in the day. They had centres in London, Hampshire, Cardiff etc etc & we often played against the other places.
    One of my best memories as a kid was Kevin Keegan turning up at training to chat to us when he was in the first team and big Lawrie Mac was always a top bloke too.

Not exactly a pop at Pompey and financial mismanagement. What I said is true, we may of had some trouble but at least we paid our taxes in full...

It's not like Pompey have been punished for going into admin either.