Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

what happened there?

returned to the forum and this where to take the missus tomorrow thread is up the top.
opened it and the last post is feb 2009.
back to discussions and it's gone again.

has dr who registered?

Comments

• No i was whispering charlton charlie asking him a question re a local restaurant but i had forgotten to make it a whisper so I went back in and re-edited to make it a whisper.

so noseache... was nothing to see... just asking whether he had been to the guildford since it had been taken over and whether it any good etc. very dull.
  • As i can read everyone's whispers, i should have picked up on this.

Apologies
  • wind up.
  • I KNEW IT!
  • Curb_it...there are a few folk who can't get their heads around whispers...you naughty girl!
  • That was a JOKE, before all you bitches people start panicking :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]No i was whispering charlton charlie asking him a question re a local restaurant but i had forgotten to make it a whisper so I went back in and re-edited to make it a whisper.

so noseache... was nothing to see... just asking whether he had been to the guildford since it had been taken over and whether it any good etc. very dull.

noseache. bit harsh.

******whispers tavern what curb_it really said*******
  • lol I liked it!

And - oi i was asking Matt because it was taverns birthday and i wanted to take him somewhere nice!

The Hill in Royal Hill by the way - if anyone wants take other half out - very nice and a couple in the richard 1st and the Union on route. Perfect night.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]

And - oi i was asking Matt because it was taverns birthday and i wanted to take him somewhere nice!

i know.
    afka told me.
  • my old local

now Greenidgified..