Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Southampton Roll call

Evening all. So, who is actually coming to southampton? No where near as many as i first imagined. When the fixtures came out this was one of those with the big tick next to. Any idea how many was sold in the end? Also, anyone else on the 8.47 from victoria? Getting into southampton at 11.18?

Comments

• Just you by the looks of it matey.
  • edited April 2010
    im going, not on that train though nathan has got us on some stupid long one because its cheap
  • Am arriving in So'ton at 11-55am (getting the 10-12 from Clapham Junction).
  • yep x2
  • Sold 1,100 tickets , Tickets are available on the day !
  • see quite a few heading down and getting them saturday
  • yes x4
  • [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]im going, not on that train though nathan has got us on some stupid long one because its cheap

Its not all about money Mike, look what he's booked you on !
    best_train_pic.3390652.jpg]
  • Currently in Christchurch after spending the day by the beach in Bournemouth in glorious sunshine! Even got a little sunburnt! Making the short trip to Southampton tomorrow afternoon. Three of us all together. COYR!
  • Yes x 3, gotta get tickets at the ground so gonna get there for about half 1/2
  • Sponsored links:

• Wasn't going to go but me and the old man will be on our way down the M5 tomorrow - please boys, for the love of god, please please please beat that arrogant xxxx Pardew.
  • Still making my mind up. Will decide when i wake up in the morning but at the moment i'm 70% going
  • Uncle, would love to say you'd be gutted if you missed it and we pulled something off.... but then i just woke up
  • I sense the golf swing tomorrow!
  • Really wanna go to this one. Havent been to st marys but cant get anyone to go with. Is it sad to jump in the car and make the 2hour trip on my own??
  • No not at all. Come and join the party
  • sod it

CCCOOOYYYYRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
  • Me and my grandson will be getting the bus at about 1, his first time watching Charlton, so we'd better win or he'll end up supporting Manure.
  • Am now on my fourth can of fosters with creepyaddick and others. Will be coming up to southampton very soon
  • On the way now by coach
  • Sponsored links:

• On the train now - very few Charlton on it so gonna' be a slim crowd me thinks. Hic
  • Got up late so decided against it
  • We have been in southamptom for a few hours now and not seen many Charlton. Come on Charlton
  • What a strange day. Am now on the train and just found out that i am sitting next to nathan prior and some bloke has got his sax giving us a blow on the train. Something very special
  • You're getting a blow on the train with Nathan Prior?
  • each to there own i guess
  • I suggest you re-word that!
  • edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]What a strange day. Am now on the train and just found out that i am sitting next to nathan prior and some bloke has got his sax giving us a blow on the train. Something very special

Post of the day without a shadow of a doubt
  • edited April 2010
    Nice to meet you PL54 and Nathan the legend and Mike and Atletico, did you like the music laid on?

Mog, nice to see you mate, see you Tuesday!

Dan, thanks for a good day, sh*t football, but nice day out, apart from the smelly bird!
  • Love you Vik!!!