Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Exeter Away (40 tickets left - 9am, 20/4)

Comments

• Being made to sleep on the floor in a sleeping bag :(

Even though I was the one who said to make a weekend of it
  • Going to head to mates pub near Yeovil friday night to break the journey up - then drive back to her pub after game. Yippee. Was supposed to be going away for a week but this will do as a back up plan.
  • Just a reminder that when I bought my ticket at 10 am today, there were only 70 Exeter tickets left.

Probably sell out today.
  • Hhmmm, dilema here, due to go to Spain on Friday with a few lads (looking unlikely now but completely given up hope yet), if it all goes wrong our back up plan was down to Exeter Friday and back Sunday, wonder what the chances are of getting in the home end.
  • all bookings with london postcodes will be cancelled.

Dare you to register on an exeter city fans website and say you are an exiled fan living in london and can one of them sor you out with 20 tickets!!
  • think it would have to be a pay on the day job and hope we can get in somewhere.
  • the tickets from charlton arent very much. how many of you? i would buy them and then sell on here if you do get to go away.
  • Tickets are £16.
  • Think Oggy should buy a job lot in the home end and sell them :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Think Oggy should buy a job lot in the home end and sell them :-)

Good idea ..... only £25 each.

;o)
  • But most Charlton fans don't have London postcodes (as proved by Airmans stats the other week) so shouldn't be a problem right ?
  • im there now....2 tickets purchased.....
  • [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]But most Charlton fans don't have London postcodes (as proved by Airmans stats the other week) so shouldn't be a problem right ?
    Proper Charlton fans have London post codes.
  • So travelling from Bedfordshire week in week out (a much longer distance than you travel and have done it for a long time) does not make me a proper charlton fan?
  • That's correct se7, proper Charlton fans must come from Kent, which obviously includes Greenwich, bexley and bromley boroughs.
  • [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]That's correct se7, proper Charlton fans must come from Kent, which obviously includes Greenwich, bexley and bromley boroughs.

All Saturday's VG & Jackpot winners came from Kent.
  • Saturday is gonna be the hottest day of the year so far aswell. Should be a good day out for those going.....if we get a result.
  • why do some people consistently get wound up by what is obviously a joke.

anyway their website says the ground is 10 mins from Exeter Central station. Does anyone know much about around there? a good place to meet?
  • Sponsored links:

• is anyone i know going to exeter on saturday?
  • Flights to Nice cancelled so booked a cottage in Padstow - completely forgot about Sat but I'll be timing the journey home to arrive in Exeter at about 2pm. About the right time for a stop off I'd say - although not sure the wife will agree.

COYR!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]is anyone i know going to exeter on saturday?

do you know me?
  • 40 tickets left this morning
  • I assume Fleetwood can't play against us as part of the loan agreement. Anyone know?
  • yes i do guiness. send me a whisper if you have an idea of any boozer near the station/ground. thanks.
  • People wonder why some of us moan at the away support.

I am staggered this hasnt sold out.

Even the spanners have sold 1600 for Tranmere in a couple of weeks...
  • [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]People wonder why some of us moan at the away support.

I am staggered this hasnt sold out.

Even the spanners have sold 1600 for Tranmere in a couple of weeks...

What are you on about?

Selling 30 tickets in 24 hours at a critical stage of the season is good going B-)
  • People are easy to forget [or just too well off!] that this pay month for most will include 2 away games & AND a Play off away leg potenially in Leeds or Huddersfield.

This will sell out by tomorrow evening, so i can't see what the problem is.

Are you going SA?
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]People are easy to forget [or just too well off!] that this pay month for most will include 2 away games & AND a Play off away leg potenially in Leeds or Huddersfield.

This will sell out by tomorrow evening, so i can't see what the problem is.

exactly jt. i don't why people think we have a problem taking numbers beyond the m25 ffs. how many do you reckon we'll take to huddersfield for that play off game?