Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Exeter Away (40 tickets left - 9am, 20/4)

Comments

• I'd like to think we'd sell out any allocation we are given for the play-offs, whether it's 11am on a Sunday or 8pm on a Friday night

Anything else is totally embarrassing.
  • i reckon so,if we get to wembley we would have fans coming out the woodwork like millwall as well,whatever we get we will need more
  • assuming those tickets sell out (or have probably sold), I've just checked the Exeter website - ground holds just over 9k and their largest crowd was Leeds @ 8,500, home end pay on the day it could be as won't really know until Thursday evening whether or not we are going.
  • put some straw in your hat and shower yourself in cider and pay on the day mate
  • [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]People are easy to forget [or just too well off!] that this pay month for most will include 2 away games & AND a Play off away leg potenially in Leeds or Huddersfield.

This will sell out by tomorrow evening, so i can't see what the problem is.

how many do you reckon we'll take to huddersfield for that play off game?

• great support huge in numbers
  • sold what they gave us......how dare you
  • [cite]Posted By: cafc_se7[/cite]So travelling from Bedfordshire week in week out (a much longer distance than you travel and have done it for a long time) does not make me a proper charlton fan?
    You shouldn't care if someone on the internet doesn't think you're a proper fan. Besides, it was a joke.
  • Right ok
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]is anyone i know going to exeter on saturday?
    me.
  • Well may see you there then.
  • I would imagine so.
    Apparently our train arrives just after 11:00 (which is rather convenient)
  • See on Ian Cartwrights away guide Tiverton Town are trying to cash in on our visit, like our FA Cup friends.
  • how many left does anyone know?
  • Lucky buggers, a sunny Saturday in Exeter. Was a bloody Tuesday night when we played them, wanted a night out down there!
  • Bound to Rain ala Yeovil......
  • Easyjet flight to Spain has been cancelled Grrr....
    Tickets for the game sorted
    Holiday Inn Exeter booked
    Off down there tomorrow, back Sunday

Not quite as pissed off now...;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]Lucky buggers, a sunny Saturday in Exeter. Was a bloody Tuesday night when we played them, wanted a night out down there!

You still on here? ****sighs******
  • Anyone going down by car from the Bexleyheath area?
  • Sponsored links:

• Might have to home end it.
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Might have to home end it.

Better not have a London Postcode than mate !!
  • 12 of us will arrive at Exeter on Friday at 11am. Gonna be a long session!!!
  • edited April 2010
    I don't know if people travelling down to Exeter by car have seen this - from our OS:

"Tiverton Town Football Club have also written to the club to offer away supporters their facilities before the match.
    The non-League outfit is based just off the M5, about 40 minutes from Exeter.

They say: "Instead of stopping at motorway services, why not visit us? We have a large car park, two bars, a big television, and also do food.

"We have had other supporters use it this year and all have said how nice it was. Your supporters can all be together in a safe, friendly area having great food and drink at good prices."

For more information on this ring Mr P Buxton, vice-chairman of Tiverton, on 07771930912 or email sales@pressurewasherssw.co.uk"

Edit:
    I meant to say that so many small non-league clubs are struggling or closing down, it would be a great gesture to use their facilities ....... rather than overpriced Motorway service stations.
  • Heading to the rose and crown tomorrow afternoon - should be there for 7pm. Pints of George and the dragon on special for St Georges day.

Then a train to exeter (or may be drive cant decide) for 12ish on saturday - only takes 55 mins from sherborne. then back to the pub after. Cant wait no work till thursday.
  • [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Might have to home end it.

Better not have a London Postcode than mate !!

Kent - where all the true Charlton exiles are!
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Anyone going down by car from the Bexleyheath area?

x
  • Tickets for the match at Exeter are no longer on sale, and places will not be available from St James' Park on the day. The Addicks were very close to selling out their allocation of 1,050 spots.

If anyone gets a spare come up, give us a shout.
  • So we didn't sell out 1,050? Oh dear lol, ah well. I'll be there.