Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Exeter Away (40 tickets left - 9am, 20/4)

124»

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]
    Tickets for the match at Exeter are no longer on sale, and places will not be available from St James' Park on the day. The Addicks were very close to selling out their allocation of 1,050 spots.

If anyone gets a spare come up, give us a shout.

are there none left? if there are - if you ring the club and order it will collect for you tomorrow.
  • edited April 2010
    if i was going i'd say that that is pathetic support of the highest order from charlton fans....
    how can we not sell out for a new ground, saturday kick off, promotion push etc...
    i cannot think of another club that wouldn't sell this out with similar circumstances ....
    fairplay to everyone going but it just goes to show that if you take out the day trippers our hardcore support is minimal at best ......

but i'm not going so i thought i'd just type my boring ramblings on here instead
    feel free to ignore or name call i'm thick

skinned
  • For once i'm with you on this!
  • pathetic, would have got my dad one but just assumed this would sell out before even general sale :l

ah well will be a laugh for us that are there
  • Nail on head from ooh ahh again.

Probably best to leave it at that before it becomes a 400 thread
  • Agreed I'm absolutely apalled that we didn't sell them last 10 tickets.

However, we do have a new excuse.

The people who would have bought them are/ were stuck abroad !

So there :-)
  • why aren't they on sale tomorrow?
  • According to the OS, all the tickets have now been sold.
  • What's new about SJP?
  • [cite]Posted By: Red_Pete[/cite]According to the OS, all the tickets have now been sold.

brilliant support ..... gold dust them tickets!
  • Sponsored links:

• I reckon the club bought the last 10, so they didn't have to listen to Oohaah's whingeing for the next week :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Red_Pete[/cite]According to the OS, all the tickets have now been sold.

Curb_It's just been round, bought the last 10 for a £50 job lot.

PS: If you need a ticket, please see Curb_It in one of the Weatherspoon's in Exeter, Saturday 12:30pm......
    tickets only £25 each. Bargain!

;o)
  • PS: I AM JOKING!
  • Always said "I'm won't bite".......

But.......
    Yes, I've supported Charlton Athletic for (?) years.
    Yes, I've been to (?) grounds supporting CAFC.
    Yes, IF I could afford to Away for everymatch I would.
    Yes, Mr OhOah "we've" all done it .

So why, please tell me why you are critical of younger, other people/supporters ?

Surely its down to the pennies in their pockets...............
  • oggy what a good idea that could have been. Bit pissed off i didnt do that. Im sure im not alone that think thread killer an boo are a bit grim. they both very wealthy men so happy to abuse us poor people who have to allocate cash an cant afford a hundred quid day for a day out. when they were young lads tickets were less then a tenner an so were trains or mini buses. But thats ok they could afford to go to any game... Really if they wanted to.
  • Off to Exeter in an hour, have a nice day !
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Always said "I'm won't bite".......

But.......
    Yes, I've supported Charlton Athletic for (?) years.
    Yes, I've been to (?) grounds supporting CAFC.
    Yes, IF I could afford to Away for everymatch I would.
    Yes, Mr OhOah "we've" alldone it.

So why, please tell me why you are critical of younger, other people/supporters ?

Surely its down to the pennies in their pockets...............

With MOG on this. I'd love to have gone, but cant afford the train. Its been a long month and the funds have dried up!
  • Do you reckon it will be easy enough to get a ticket in the home end? Can't work out from their website if it's an all ticket game or not??
  • JTJT
    edited April 2010
    I can afford to go, was just waiting for today. [payday]

Will hope a spare pops up today, if not will have to sit elsewhere..

Just rang the club to see if i could collect later or tomo morning, but not possible.