Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Interesting to look at

edited May 2010 in General Charlton
the list of posters registered on here but who never actually post..............there are some very interesting names that pop up...Son of ash tray is one for example (joined in February)............oh dear!
There is some quite remarkable stuff too in the banned list, though to be fair one would expect it to be much bigger.A testament to LookOut and Bart's patience it must be said.
Well I mean to say, I'm still here for starters!
I don't make a habit of looking but last night I had a little trawl through some of the stats and for me, as a regular, it made interesting reading.

Comments

• LOL cant believe they haven't had enough of me yet either mate.
  • You are a star mate, thats why!
  • Yeah i also am suprised Ru is stilll here! BAN HIM ;o)
  • Amazing i was thinking the same at another site there are around 40 people who come to teh site everyday but have never posted?

Whats that all about
  • How do you check out these anorak style stats anyway?
  • [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]How do you check out these anorak style stats anyway?

All true Charlton would know - FACT.

:-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]How do you check out these anorak style stats anyway?

All true Charlton would know - FACT.

:-)

Oh well it looks like the tabloid hack has finally been caught in an elaborate sting.
  • edited May 2010
    Go to search, click on advanced.

Then go down to users and use the drop down menu to find "banned" and "last active".

AFKA's notes on why they are banned are great.

If you put your membership number in you can read a lot of other stuff. The number is on the back of your CL badge.
  • Richard Murray posted on here once didn't he? unless it was a fake...
  • Some great posters there
  • Sponsored links:

• pauldcpfc was popular then!!
  • [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]Richard Murray posted on here once didn't he? unless it was a fake...

No, not as far as I know anyway, I think you mean Derek Chapple.
  • Lol, some of those are quality, one guy joins on the 22 Feb (I won't name him) threadkiller grants him membership and welcomes him aboard, also on the 22 Feb Suzisausage grants him membership and welcomes him aboard.

On the same day AFKA bans him, reason given.....................Nob!
  • My favourite is the Dazzler 21 banning reason!
  • BelfastEagle is pretty good
  • [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]Richard Murray posted on here once didn't he? unless it was a fake...

No, not as far as I know anyway, I think you mean Derek Chapple.

Thats the one
  • few more AFKA classics in the banned section if you fancy a laugh.
  • What............ new ones you mean?
  • [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]What............ new ones you mean?

Yes, new ones.
  • I see poor old Mr Windscreen has had his wipers torn off...

I wonder if he'll write a song about it....
  • Sponsored links:

• AFKA's comments are fantastic, reading a few im laughing out loud....'cocking nobin' a personal favourite
  • The Prophet... should have seen it coming