Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Songs for a New Season . . .

HigHig
edited May 2010 in General Charlton
Having just read an older thread about making new songs, I saw some really good ideas, but none of these really managed to get into circulation, I know a lot of you (me included) find the CAFC and red army songs sickly at times, so why don'y we have a real good go at not only just thinking up new songs, but getting them chanted in the stands? Instead of the same old
CAFC
Red army
Is that all you take away . . .
Not saying at all to get rid of these, but to build on them so they don't get done to death by half time.

All we need are some good songs, a few of us to print sheets and with a bit of luck we could get some of these great ideas going.

If you havn't yet seen the thread i'm on about . . . http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=27878&page=6#Item_33

Comments

• Printed sheets!
  • Yes, as mentioned on the previous threads it can be a good way to start things up, but I don't mean quite literally singing off a sheet in the north upper, not quite literally a covered end choir!
  • Unless you are a regular in Upper North its really never going to catch on...offered loads of new songs on the forum but not even a comment.
  • cafc cafc we hate dagenham cafc cafc we hate dagenham
  • It dont have to be new songs there are lots of the old songs that dont get sung enough either mate. I would love to hear some of them being sung again.
  • [cite]Posted By: fog horn[/cite]It dont have to be new songs there are lots of the old songs that dont get sung enough either mate. I would love to hear some of them being sung again.

Yeah, and that too, if your in the north upper Id definetly be up for trying to get somthing going, if we can get other s nearby to help . . . You never know, shame we never really got that we are the upper/lower thing going on, would be a good one.
  • Sounds like a good idea, Hopefully we can get some going in the North Upper next year!
  • Oh (insert name) you are the love of my life...
    Oh (insert name) I'd let you **** my wife
    Oh (insert name) I want (insert hair color ) too...

Tama tuna charltons dolphin friendly kid..
  • Tunaaaa, Tunaaaa, He doesnt like Sardines
  • Always look on the bright side of life or things can only get better
  • Sponsored links:

• Our grounds to big for us