Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks 96/97 third shirt...

edited May 2010 in General Charlton
Anyone remember this one? It was worn by the lads at the game when Bolton played there last match at Burnden Park, Kinsella scored a classic that day. Just want to know if anyone has one as I would really like one and never purchased one at the time, it was Red/White/Green?

Comments

• Hi Cruicky

Joe has one but it's boys size

BTW The bike shop has re-opened as a Giant Bike outles
  • how about a pic 'Enry?
  • Lovely kit that was!

I am after the yellow one we had with MESH on it, think it might of been the championship winning season, mine got ruined in the wash years ago but can't seem to find one anywhere. :)
  • Hi mate,

Oh, nevermind, looking for adults Med really, keep your ear to the ground if you know of someone that has one. Heard it is a Giant store, didn't know it had opened now but I'll check it out next time I'm up!
  • Got Joe's off Ebay for about £1.50
  • Thats the one Mr Irving.
  • The Old Man had one of them, probably a large or extra large though.
  • Is he going sell it, if it's a Large still might be interested?
  • Didn't we have a third kit with green, White and purple stripes? Think it was V neck. Defo Viglen. Would live to get my hands on one. Anyone remember it?
  • Sponsored links:

• I've got 2 but xl only.
  • Got that one to we wore it againt reading dean chandler scored a header in it, got 1 of those xl, have got pretty much every home and away and 3rd kit from 92 onwards got a few from late 80's but keeping them. Most are large or xl sadly later ones are xxl.. if anyone is keen give us a whisper as have quite a few doubles and the mrs wants them out the way.
  • never liked that one myself. reminds me those chewy mints you used to be able to get.
  • yep, got one and wore it to the play off final in 98, and then last monday.....differing experiences
  • Got the ecru away from premiere league journey 1, only problem has redfearn on the back.. umm thought he was going to be a legend...
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: cruicky21[/cite]Thats the one Mr Irving.[/quote]

My favourite away shirt, never got one though.

[quote][cite]Posted By: MrLargo[/cite]There's a match worn version on here, £75 though (No 7 - Shaun Newton?):

[url]http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/Other-UK-Clubs-League-One-Charlton/c76_29_36/p136059/1997-98-Charlton-Match-Worn-Third-Shirt-7/product_info.html[/url][/quote]

Blimey he must have left some charlie on it!!

[quote][cite]Posted By: agim[/cite]Didn't we have a third kit with green, White and purple stripes? Think it was V neck. Defo Viglen. Would live to get my hands on one. Anyone remember it?[/quote]

I got one of those off ebay, it dont fit but am working on the diet
  • Charlton-99-Yellow.gif

This is the one, loved it!
  • [cite]Posted By: Mike_CAFC[/cite]Charlton-99-Yellow.gif

Ive got that :)
    Wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too small though :(
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Mike_CAFC[/cite][img][url]http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/images/thumb_medium/Charlton-99-Yellow.gif[/url][/img]

This is the one, loved it![/quote]

Yup got that one, got most away shirts.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: agim[/cite]Didn't we have a third kit with green, White and purple stripes? Think it was V neck. Defo Viglen. Would live to get my hands on one. Anyone remember it?
    The pyjama kit? They show up on ebay occasionally - I got one for my Dad for Father's day a few years ago.
  • Cruicky, i've got the one you're after in a medium (it was 14 years ago!), but not sure on a. its condition or b. whether i'd want to sell it to be honest.

Sorry, that's not much help !
  • [cite]Posted By: agim[/cite]Didn't we have a third kit with green, White and purple stripes? Think it was V neck. Defo Viglen. Would live to get my hands on one. Anyone remember it?

My 20 year-old son's got one of those, bought originally for his older brother, hence it just about fits. He wears it very occasionally to a game, but these days tends to buy the current home shirt at the start of the season (more money than sense!).
  • I've got the green hoop shirt, it's an official match worn one courtesy of Mr Ketman.Love it. It's one of my favourites any idea who wore it, I've got no 11. I do have a spare but it's 10,000 miles away
  • I believe I still have one of these in my cupboard somewhere

Charlton-95-Third-Close.jpg
  • Looking for a pristine one of those for my collection
  • [cite]Posted By: Mike_CAFC[/cite]Charlton-99-Yellow.gif

Don't tell Killersbeard - They ripped his off him. But there was a good reason
  • Nice quality that yellow mesh shirt
  • The yellow Mesh is great, but I'd definitely take a M/L/XL pyjama kit if anyone wants to sell.