Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

cafc vs daggers

edited May 2010 in General Charlton
how life has changed..........next season we face the daggers.........where oh where has it all gone wrong...where do the directors see this club going forward?.........screwed the club for the last few years and will continue to do so..

Comments

• were Daggers still non league when we played them in the cup?
  • parky will have us out of here quick time................
  • [cite]Posted By: denmanra[/cite]how life has changed..........next season we face the daggers.........where oh where has it all gone wrong...where do the directors see this club going forward?.........screwed the club for the last few years and will continue to do so..

Turn it in ffs. We ain't got to worry about it for two or three months so just enjoy the summer.
  • your right off_it.........time to focus on england success in world cup...........lol
  • have a wedding sat full of millwall to go to,they have been warned to leave me to my scram.
  • I cant wait for this one. Only 10 mins from my house what a great away day this one will be
  • strange people dagenham people,not my cuppa of tea.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]I cant wait for this one. Only 10 mins from my house what a great away day this one will be[/quote]
    I can't wait either and I noticed yesterday that the Farmhouse Tavern is open again. Should be good on the day.
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]strange people dagenham people,not my cuppa of tea.

Couldn't agree more especially those that come from the area called the heathway. But lets face it they aint meant to be your cup of tea. Lots of people are strange but that dont make it a bad away game, take norwich for instance.
  • Dagenham Thiefway? Classy.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Dagenham Thiefway? Classy.

Oh its anything but.
  • Un-fucking-believable this life as a Charlton fan.

Just gets better right now.
  • how the mighty have fallen (us, not them !!). Didn't realise their home gates were that low, just an average of 2,088 this season for a side chasing promotion. I wonder what the away ticket allocation will be because surely they will be seriously outnumbered on their own patch quite a lot next season.
  • Uncle, surely you'll be at the Liverpool-Man Utd game that day ?
  • Kap, the Daggers were in the Conference at when we played them in the Cup.
  • never in my lifetime did I think we'd play them in the league...oh well, trying to forget about charlton for the next month or so.
  • Losing to them will be our new lowpoint no doubt.
  • i cant wait well done benno me old mate great goal cant wait to see you at the valley next season

great club great fans great place

if i wernt an addick i would be a digger dagger without adoubt really like that club
  • edited May 2010
    your aving a laugh nla.I remember the game at the valley when the feckin chavs were sitting behind me and boogica giving it the large.They shite themselves when we went for them.I remember all the mouthing off they gave us in the press, i remember the shitehole ground for the replay and their shitehole fans.I fecking cant stand em poxy bunch of chavs
  • Boring...

If Rotherham went up would it make things better for us? No.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]your aving a laugh nla.I remember the game at the valley when the feckin chavs were sitting behind me and boogica giving it the large.They shite themselves when we went for them.I remember all the mouthing off they gave us in the press, i remember the shitehole ground for the replay and their shitehole fans.I fecking cant stand em poxy bunch of chavs
    Spot on. I remember one of their fans running on the pitch when they took the lead at The Valley. Dagenham's a bit of an interesting place as well...
  • edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Losing to them will be our new lowpoint no doubt.
    We could lose to an even smaller team than Northwich in the FA Cup, that would be far worse...
  • [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Dagenham Thiefway? Classy.

Oh its anything but.

Oi! My missus is from just off the Heathway................not that you would know it though and I find it hard to believe myself if I'm honest.
  • after losing wycombe, gillingham, southend and that other team in the area who iv forgotten just for the moment at least we have acrued bournemouth and dagenham but it doesnt make us any worse because they won promotion, their aim will be to stay up, ours will be to win the league, still a massive gulf between us in terms of fan support and history
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]your aving a laugh nla.I remember the game at the valley when the feckin chavs were sitting behind me and boogica giving it the large.They shite themselves when we went for them.I remember all the mouthing off they gave us in the press, i remember the shitehole ground for the replay and their shitehole fans.I fecking cant stand em poxy bunch of chavs

i will bring you with me when i go next mate i am telling you it is so shite that it makes it good, Still said on the box yesterday that the players are daggers there is a real old skool non league feel with the place i love it i really do
  • edited June 2010
    Their average home attendance last season was around the 1800 mark. We could at least double that figure with the amount wanting an away ticket alone, let alone home fans, anyone know how many the away terrace holds? Imagine there will be a scramble for tickets for this one.
  • have dagenham got any genuine rivals based on history (not location)?
  • and no i dont want us to become their rivals, was just curious
  • edited June 2010
    Orient surely. Wikipedia said they are historic rivals.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Choice[/cite]have dagenham got any genuine rivals based on history (not location)?[/quote]

welling?