Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Nick Bailey on the 7.30am Gatwick to Glasgow today.

edited June 2010 in Match Day Travel
Bloke in the queue infront of me. Read his name on his boarding card. Probably in his 60's.

;-)

Comments

• FFS hate these threads and still look at them!
  • If he was in his 60's, he would Nicholas.
  • So what? Nicky Bailey is just going ski-ing in the Cairngorms.
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]So what? Nicky Bailey is just going ski-ing in the Cairngorms.

Pro footballers are forbidden to Ski!
  • [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]So what? Nicky Bailey is just going ski-ing in the Cairngorms.

Pro footballers are forbidden to Ski!

At this time of the year, there's not a lot of snow in the Cairngorms either!
  • Perhaps it was Nicky's dad coming up for negotiations with Neil Lennon? He had a celtic badge on his coat.
  • [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]Perhaps it was Nicky's dad coming up for negotiations with Neil Lennon? He had a celtic badge on his coat.

The Old Bailey?
  • [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]Bloke in the queue infront of me. Read his name on his boarding card. Probably in his 60's.

;-)

Clem.................. it was only a few weeks back that you told us all he was going to Reading.
  • Dear me.
  • For whatever reason quoting has stopped working......but, Sound as a £, if you re-read that post it starts with something along the lines of "probably rubbish, but....."
  • Sponsored links:

• Nick Bailey on the 7.30am Gatwick to Glasgow today.

I bet he missed it!!
  • [cite]Posted By: eaststandmike[/cite]Nick Bailey on the 7.30am Gatwick to Glasgow today.

I bet he missed it!!

That's a bit over the top. And, erm .... wide of the mark.
  • F*** sake....
  • ties in with the SLP report
  • [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]For whatever reason quoting has stopped working......but, Sound as a £, if you re-read that post it starts with something along the lines of "probably rubbish, but....."

Ah OK Clem.... right oh.