Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Caption Corner: Phil and Al

Comments

• Do you like it when I tickle your ribs Phil?
  • AP: Look, there's another 10 grand, now tell those northern monkies to fook off
  • AP to PP = I cant believe you have nicked Pork Pie from Chorlton's trainin tracksuit!

I'll get me trainin coat !!
  • The latest is they've offered you a part in Last of the Summer's Whine...
  • AP: "The way that bloke in the cap is looking at me is really making me nervous"

PP: "Tee Hee, I can't look at him now you've said that Al"
  • AP: It'll be the best April fools joke ever! FACT! Go for the interviews, shake on the job, let them set up a conference and then pull out at the last minute...........
  • AP: Tell you what Parky, i can't believe no one has ever noticed i've got two right hands

PP: It could be worse, you could have two left feet like young Kevin. How old did you say he is ??
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]AP: Tell you what Parky, i can't believe no one has ever noticed i've got two right hands

PP: It could be worse, you could have two left feet like young Kevin. How old did you say he is ??

lol
  • AP: I'm sorry about what's happened. When you told me you wanted to apply for the Huddersfield job, i thought you was Mark Robson !!
  • edited April 2007
    "its these bleeding dutch clappers, i said 'while they cut the grass, why dont you try and manage on the other field , not huddersfield'..."
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2007
  • [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]The latest is they've offered you a part in Last of the Summer's Whine...

very clever BFR...
  • AP - OK, OK. You stop making cracks about 'just for men' and I'll stop making cracks about you wearing a Pork Pie tracksuit
  • pp- oi al....pull my finger.
  • edited April 2007
    [cite][/cite]charlton30655news1.jpg

"Quick, warm the car up. I'm gonna get the sack again soon"
  • I reckon you would take him back tomorrow Shadow....