Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hand car washes in SE London / NW Kent?

edited July 2010 in Not Sports Related
Afternoon chaps,

I live in a flat and can't wash my own car so relying on these hand car washes. Been to a few now, even a few expensive ones (Ollys Posh Wash being one on Sevenoaks Way) and they all seem to do an average job meaning that I always end up finding dirty bits inside and out after I have driven off. Anyone got any recomendations who do a proper job?

Comments

• Wait for bob a job week ;0)
  • I've used a rather dodgy looking enterprise on Woolwich Road- going towards Woolwich away from the Valley.
    They look very rough and ready but I've always had a good service. I've used them about 5 times now. Think it's called B&M.
  • There's one in Lee opposite Sainsbury's that I've always been happy with. If you're ever not happy with anything tell them then and there and they'll sort it.
  • There's one opposite Aldi's in Catford that do a very decent job for a tenner. I used them for the 1st time a couple of weeks ago and they're must better than the ones I have used previously.
  • Did you get a new car in the end nichorob?

Just traded in My old arosa for a 3 year old A3 so will be taking better care of it so may try some of these recommendations
  • [cite]Posted By: blackheathaddick[/cite]There's one in Lee opposite Sainsbury's that I've always been happy with. If you're ever not happy with anything tell them then and there and they'll sort it.

That's the one I use, they always do a decent job.
  • edited July 2010
    [cite]Posted By: CAFC, We hate Palace[/cite]Did you get a new car in the end nichorob?

Just traded in My old arosa for a 3 year old A3 so will be taking better care of it so may try some of these recommendations

Yes mate, picked up a 1 year old 1.6 TDCi Ford Focus Zetec (10k miles) at SMC Ford Gravesend, got a half decent deal, my old 07 Corsa + £5k cash and they chucked in a 2 year warranty. Very pleased with it.

Thanks for the suggestions, may try one or two of them, keep them coming!
  • In the car park of Coldharbour Leisure Centre in Mottingham - the chaps there are excellent and really good value.
  • There's some under the railway viaducts in Lewisham and 2 more on Creek Road, Deptford.
  • I've always used an ARC or sometimes they're called IMO the one in Burnham road Dartford does an excellent job.
  • Sponsored links:

• Abbey Wood, bottom of Knee Hill, before you get to the station - outside hand wash, dry and polish, including alloy wheels, £4.50. Inside as well, I think was £10. They've done a brilliant job on our car the couple of times I've taken it down there.
  • Good one at the top of westmoor street or there's one just by the woolwich ferry roundabout.
  • Prestige in the Ruxley Garden Centre is the place that I use.
  • always use the one in the Bexleyheath shopping centre, never had any complaints
  • One on North End Road in Erith is very good
  • So have we concluded the best place to get a good hand job?
  • [cite]Posted By: Robbo on the wing[/cite]So have we concluded the best place to get a good hand job?

got a few recommendations for that my son
  • [cite]Posted By: boogica[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Robbo on the wing[/cite]So have we concluded the best place to get a good hand job?

LOL

for a car wash you cant beat the bikini wash at the robin hood on the 127 to sthend proper pervs paradise
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: boogica[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Robbo on the wing[/cite]So have we concluded the best place to get a good hand job?

LOL

for a car wash you cant beat the bikini wash at the robin hood on the 127 to sthend proper pervs paradise

d thinking more like the ads in the bexley news son .
  • thats for after i have had the car washed
  • Sponsored links:

• Lee Green, Burnt Ash Road, almost opposite Sainsburys. Excellent.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Lee Green, Burnt Ash Road, almost opposite Sainsburys. Excellent.[/quote]

Can anyone tell me how much it costs for inside and out? Cheers.