Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Orient Away - Friday 13th August

edited July 2010 in Match Day Travel
http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=36268

Seems far too early to think about this but tickets go on sale tomorrow. Initial 1500 allocation, straight on general sale. I Imagine they will go fairly quick.

Comments

• I'm not so sure as it's on the tele.
  • i hope orient will give us more tickets !
  • I'll be there, drunk probably.

Reckon 1500 will suffice this year
  • [cite]Posted By: nichorob[/cite]http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=36268

Seems far too early to think about this but tickets go on sale tomorrow. Initial 1500 allocation, straight on general sale. I Imagine they will go fairly quick.

we won't take 1,500 this year, I reckon around 1,200 max. On telly, Friday night, still holiday season, novelty value worn off.
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nichorob[/cite]http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=36268

we won't take 1,500 this year, I reckon around 1,200 max. On telly, Friday night, still holiday season, novelty value worn off.

We'll take plenty more than 1200.

Ideal for anyone who works in town, anyone who plays sport of their own so can't do Saturdays, anyone who went last night and has memories of a great evening.
    Friday night so no reason for kids not to go either...
  • be flying from holiday during the game damn you sky and its a shame only down the road from the walthamstow
  • will give this a miss on ethat week and no doubt out and about with the family
  • Sponsored links:

• I'll be there, it's a great away game.
  • We will take over 2,000, due to the fact it was so good last year.

Wouldn't suprise me if we got the whole stand again.
  • Shame, closest away game of the season for me, just down the road and falls victim to the annual holiday curse... always a big one that you miss!
  • Not unreserved this year? Seem to remember it was last time?
  • edited July 2010
    I know that this is on TV this year, but this was an awesome away game last season, which we took 3k to!

I can't see many of the people who went last year wanting to miss this.

Friday evening should prove for a good atmosphere as well! I get off early on Friday's which should allow me to get up to the pub in good time :)

--
    [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]Not unreserved this year? Seem to remember it was last time?
    I was actually just coming on here to ask this Mike, I couldn't remember if it was unreserved last time or not - but we know it definitely isn’t this time then??
  • Gutted I missed it last year. Going this year.
  • I'll be there, first match of the first UK football weekend of the 2010-2011 season.
  • [cite]Posted By: Dutch Addick[/cite]I'll be there, first match of the first UK football weekend of the 2010-2011 season.

erm, no it isn't. We are at home to Bournemouth the Saturday before.
  • edited July 2010
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dutch Addick[/cite]I'll be there, first match of the first UK football weekend of the 2010-2011 season.

OK, to be more specific: first match of my first UK football weekend of the 2010-2011 season (as in actually visiting the UK).
    I will also go to Charlton v Bournemouth, which is my first UK football daytrip of the 2010-2011 season.
  • [cite]Posted By: Dutch Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dutch Addick[/cite]I'll be there, first match of the first UK football weekend of the 2010-2011 season.

OK, to be more specific: first match ofmyfirst UK football weekend of the 2010-2011 season (as in actually visiting the UK).
    I will also go to Charlton v Bournemouth, which is the first match ofmyfirst UK football daytrip of the 2010-2011 season.

okay, fair do's.
  • Sponsored links:

• Best awayday of the year last year... definately be there
  • Just bought 2 for this
  • Booked a ticket for this whilst the FPO has to go to a family do. Heh heh heh.
  • Got my tickets, here in hand now. Row. C. East Stand.
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lmk3-wSuQ0

We are Charlton, Super Charlton!!!

COME ON YOUR REDS!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Does anyone know how sales are going, not great im guessing. I reckon if we beat bournemouth, then there'll be a last-minute rush for tickets.
  • yeah folev i agree, people will see how they do vs bourne