Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Countdown Vs Fifth Gear

So, we have seen quite a bit of Rachel Riley of Countdown fame, but what of Vicki Butler-Henderson of Fifth Gear?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5472KlsQ7Zw

Tough call?

Comments

• not even a contest RR all day long !
  • you shouldnt even need to ask that question have you seen RR's arse (sorry admin but please what a question)
  • Is this a joke? Not even close - I'd chop my left arm off for a go on Riley
  • Come on lads its not that one sided?
    Or is it?
  • [cite]Posted By: Robbo on the wing[/cite]Come on lads its not that one sided?
    Or is it?

what Robbo you must be watching a different 5th gear to me or else you aint looking properly at the The new bird off countdown thread with a clean screen..

she is 100% mint
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Is this a joke? Not even close - I'd chop my left arm off for a go on Riley

I'd chop my right arm off. I wouldn't need it as much would I!!
  • People also chucked sarah beeney into the equation some time ago.
    Now I wouldn't want her commenting on my plumbing accessories.
    At least Butler-Henderson wouldn't spend half hour parking the motor in Sainsburys car park.
  • VBH is nice, yet not in the same league as RR though. I doubt many on here would knock her back though and I bet she knows a few more tricks than young Rachel as well
  • RR, Beeney, VBH

Go on then, let's call it a 3-some.

Enjoy.
  • Mary-louise Parker, from the yank show Weeds is clearly the winner here.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]Mary-louise Parker, from the yank show Weeds is clearly the winner here.
    She would definitely have it. F***ing lovely. As is Elizabeth Perkins - though looking a bit old now I bet she's filth.
  • edited July 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]As is Elizabeth Perkins

Not for me.

Cant wait for 16th August, wonder how many times Mary-Louise is gonna get her baps out in this series, mmmmmmmmmmmmm.