Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

SuziSausage has an important birthday today.

She might not thank me for telling everyone she is no longer in her twenties! My heart bleeds for her! Have a great day!

Comments

• Happy birthday SuziSausage :)
  • tee hee

happy birthday Sooooooooozzzzzzzz

xxxxxxxxx
  • Have a good one Suzi!!
  • I can only dream of no longer being in my 30's these days :-(

Happy birthday Suzi
  • Happy Birthday Suzi.
  • happy birthday suzi. 30 is still young. You cant start naggin till your 40. Have a lovely day
  • Happy birthday Suzi!
  • Happy Birthday Suzi, all the best!
  • HBD, Suzi
    xx
  • [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]happy birthday suzi. 30 is still young. You cant start naggin till your 40. Have a lovely day
    You obviously haven't met my wife. She started in on me a few months after we got married - that was ten years ago and she's still only 35!

Happy Birthday Sooooze
  • Sponsored links:

• appy birfday suuuuz.

it's mine on monday,leo with scorpio rising, not the best of bed mates. fifty bloody six and sixty lurking ominously!
  • Happy birthday have a fantastic day/ weekend x
  • Happy birthday Suzi. If your partner/hubby wishes to avoid you being a nag, just keep telling him to treat you like a thoroughbred!
  • Welcome to the 30 club Suz, it's not so bad except now i have to wear my strides a bit further up, and if i push a fart out i sometimes let a bit of wee out!!! Cosmic!
  • Have a great day babe
  • Happy b'day Suzi, I'm sure you'll thank Curb_It later !!!
  • Thanks guys, I've had the best birthday ever! Being 30 aint so bad so far!
  • hope you had a great day Suzi
  • Happy B day and to you Sillav.
  • Hope you had a good one S x
  • Sponsored links:

• Thirty is not too Bad, hope you had a fab day.
  • Hope you had a great day, Suz.
    30 - those were the years !!
  • 30 is only "not too bad" when you're there!

Hope you had a good one :-)
  • women are in their peak in there 30s apparently, so well done. Not sure if the same is true of us fellas, I am hoping its 40s for us.

Happy Birthday

:)
  • Happy Birthday Suze, only 30 eh? You lucky person - in your prime and still 21 years behind me!
  • You dont look a day over 29....

:)

Happy belated birthday, my 30th was a rather quiet affair all those years ago (ok only 3).
  • It is the day after your 34th birthday you have to worry about.
    Officially closer to 50 than 18 !!!!!
  • so i got to blackheath waiting for miss sausage kind of hoping she might turn up this afternoon... ah well. she is a busy bee!

hah just winding her up. Mind you i did leave her present in a bar i was in but managed to get it back... later.
  • Sorry! Had bridesmaid dramas and an overdue best mate demanding cake and tea at my house (for the baby).

Thanks everyone for good wishes. Back to work today. Booooooo
  • Sorry! Had bridesmaid dramas and an overdue best mate demanding cake and tea at my house (for the baby).

Thanks everyone for good wishes. Back to work today. Booooooo