Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

True Lads

Is this anyone on here? Made me laugh

"Two of my mates are avid Charlton supporters (sh1tLADS) - but credit where credit's due for a few weeks ago... one of them was smashing some bird at his mates while there was a party on. The other lad waits until they are well underway and storms in, scarf in hand, and gets into bed with them singing Charlton songs. Instead of telling him to f*ck off the lad on top of the girl along highfives his mate and starts singing along while he's still seeing to this girl who isn't best pleased. "VALLEY FLOYD ROAD" LADS"

http://www.truelad.com/

Comments

• Sounds a lot like this story.
    A mate, on 99 birds shagged, takes back a girl he'd been for drinks with. We (his housemates) all hide behind furniture in the living room when he came back. He starts his foreplay and asks her if she'd mind if he wore cricket gloves whilst they had sex, since it was a bit of a fetish thing for him. She looked confused but said fine, he goes into bag and puts them on. Then asks if he can wear pads, then finally a helmet. Fully padded up, proceeds to enter her and after about 3 minutes (LAD) comes, flicks on the main light switch. We all pop up from behind the sofa with rousing applause and cries of 'THATS THE CENTURY!!', he grabs his cricket bat, removes his helmet and acknowledges the crowd. She bursts into tears, dresses quickly and runs out of the front door. She left her pants. LAD

No idea where it's originally from
  • Jesus that is one infantile website. Most of the pricks on there would have trouble pulling in the Venue.
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Jesus that is one infantile website. Most of the pricks on there would have trouble pulling in the Venue.
    Very true, there's an awful lot of liars in the world.
  • [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Sounds a lot like this story.
    A mate, on 99 birds shagged, takes back a girl he'd been for drinks with. We (his housemates) all hide behind furniture in the living room when he came back. He starts his foreplay and asks her if she'd mind if he wore cricket gloves whilst they had sex, since it was a bit of a fetish thing for him. She looked confused but said fine, he goes into bag and puts them on. Then asks if he can wear pads, then finally a helmet. Fully padded up, proceeds to enter her and after about 3 minutes (LAD) comes, flicks on the main light switch. We all pop up from behind the sofa with rousing applause and cries of 'THATS THE CENTURY!!', he grabs his cricket bat, removes his helmet and acknowledges the crowd. She bursts into tears, dresses quickly and runs out of the front door. She left her pants. LAD

I've read that on the F365 forum before, not sure if it was original on there or not
  • [cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Sounds a lot like this story.

I've read that on the F365 forum before, not sure if it was original on there or not

100 "birds" and he can't last longer than 3 minutes?
  • If there's one thing I can't tolerate these days it's the over use of the words 'lad' and 'banter'.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ollywozere[/cite]If there's one thing I can't tolerate these days it's the over use of the words 'lad' and 'banter'.
    Agreed. I think we've done this before - all that mockney Danny Dyer, Tim Lovejoy bollocks is pathetic. Loaded was funny for about three months back in about 1993. I looked them up in the dictionary earlier - 'Lad' means 'C*nt' and 'Banter' means 'Infantile boasting about your own sexual prowess despite having a cock like a toothpick and the sexual experience of Adrian Mole'
  • Jesus christ that site is f***in pitiful
  • I was once giving this bird what for on Scarborough beach when a large group descended onto the beach not far from us, confident they couldn't see us I carried on pleasuring her...

A short while later a flaming ember from the pile of deckchairs they were burning flew off and landed smack on my bare arse...

I don't know who got the greater shock, me, the bird or the gang of drunken piss heads on the beach...

Funny now, but not at the time I can assure you...