Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RedZed Football Prediction League & Carling Cup...

The Divison One Prediction League is back...!!!

There are a number of prizes this year and will be announced once the season starts...

All the fixtures are up this season so you can make prediction well ahead...

To join click 'New User' and sign up, then click 'My Profile' to select which league you wish to join...

Existing users only need to log in and join the league...

It's free to join and free to play so click the link and get predicting...

Join the Division One Prediction League...

Comments

• Message for new users...

You don't appear in the League table until it has been reset by the admin (me) each day...

You can still make your predicitions as normal...

And don't forget you can make your predictions for the whole season if you want and they can be changed anytime up to an hour before kick off...

You can also join the Carling Cup competition too by clicking on 'ID' and scrolling down to that link...
  • Less than 24 hours to the big KO folks, don't forget to get your predictions in early...

Apart from the League Champion prize there will also be a Winner of the Month prize AND a Weekly Snowball....

The winner of each round of the Carling Cup will also get a prize too so dont forget to enter and get predicting, it starts on August 9th...
  • Week 1 results have been posted, apologies for the delay, I've been a little delicate....
  • I have emailed all League and Carling Cup predictors with news of this seasons prizes, hopefully we'll be able to brag about some big winnings this season...

I will release a more comprehensive list of rules as soon as I get a day off...

Remember, you got to be in it to win it...
  • Hello mate

Can you see if I have done this right?

Doh!
  • Red Zed - I've not seen anything about prizes, results or leagues but did offer predictions for week 1. Didn't see an option to enter predictions for Carling cup either ?
  • Red Zed - I've not seen anything about prizes, results or leagues but did offer predictions for week 1. Didn't see an option to enter predictions for Carling cup either ?
  • When you sign in click 'my profile' and you'll see an option to join the Carling Cup competition...

I'll post the prize info asap...
  • Eh ? I'll live without
  • Eh ? I'll live without
  • Sponsored links:

• World Cup League Champion, Pedro45, had a storming First Round amassing 29 points...

Gray9, Oldbloke and Chezzafromcharlton are all 5 points behind in second place...

The next round will be made as soon as the draw is made...

In the meantime if Pedro wants to post his selections for his free £1 bet (correct football scores or results only) I will put it on...
  • Carling Cup First Round winner, Pedro45, predicts 1-1 draw at Orient tonight, if he's correct he'll pick up a handy £6 from Messrs Will Hill and Co...

Good luck...
  • Orient 1-3 Charlton...

Tough shit Pedro...;0)
  • solly f**ked it up for me !
    but i love him for it
  • No-one saw the 1-3 coming but 17 predictors kept the faith and gained at least a point...
  • I'd rather have three points than a sick squid any day RedZed!
  • And i am still top .... yea

Ps I know it won't last
  • edited August 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Pedro45[/cite]I'd rather have three points than a sick squid any day RedZed!
    That's the spirit, lad...
    1998-08-15.gif
    A small consolation prize for you...
  • A low scoring week saw Kap10's temporary perch at the top of the league replaced by RedZed's temporary perch...

Symph was a big mover and went from 10th to 2nd...

As no-one reached the magical 20 points the weekly Snowball rises to £3...

Don't forget whoever gets the highest points score for August will get a free £2 football bet so keep it going...

The 2nd round of the Carling Cup is also up, matches start 24th August...
  • Just over 24 hours to get your Week 3 predictions in...

You can checkout the League and Cup rules and details of prizes here....

New details of League and Cup rules and prizes...
  • Sponsored links:

• Following a Fat Fingers moment the Swindon v Brentford score has been amended and the league recalculated...

Kap10 leads on goal difference from Symph on 23 points, Creepyaddick lies second on 22pts, last seasons winner, Valiant has crept into 4th spot along with PBS, Addict Hig and Redzed all on 21 pts...

Next weeks results will reveal the monthly winner for August and the free £2 bet with William Hill...

No one has got close to the 20 point target yet and next weeks Snowball is now £4....
  • An amazing 22 points were collected by cup king Pedro45 last night including 5 correct scores...

Tatvet scored 18 whilst cblock,crouty and Valiant all got 17...

3 more matches tonight and 1 tomorrow..

Carling Cup Table...
  • Congratulations to Pedro45 for the second consecutive round...

A 22 point haul sees him collect the free £1 William Hill bet yet again...

Just send me your selection(s) and I'll get it on...
  • Symph opened up a five point lead at the top of the league after scoring 11pts and wins the first monthly points competition, a free £2 football bet with William Hill...

Kap10 lies in second place closely followed by RedZed, Vindaloo1, Addick Hig and PBS...
  • Hi RedZed!

Can have my £1 free bet on Charlton to beat Daggers 4-0 in the JPT on Tuesday night please?

Cheers!

Cup-King Pedro45
  • 33/1 long shot...

Good luck...
  • Bet is on, William Hill are quoting 25/1 though, not 33/1...:0(
  • William Hill wakes up £1 richer as Pedro's 4-0 prediction betting slip bounced into the waste paper basket...

Great result for the Reds though...
  • A win in red is better than one on paper....till the next round!
  • Symph, the August Points Winner of the Month has plumped for a £2 2-0 win for Charlton v Exeter @11/1...

Good luck...

Don't forget to get your predictions in nice and early for week five...