Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Be afraid.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg_G67Fd330

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-izZnVFnW1A

Hopefully this works

Comments

• The url contained a malformed video id.
  • don't work SoS
  • The forum is sending you to one link, I think it was intended as two seperate links, so if you copy paste one it may work, can't confirm as YouTube is blocked at work, just an idea though.
  • edited April 2007
    It should now, can someone give it try and let me know. Cheers
  • edited April 2007
    Yeh all fine SoS

Oh dear. What a loser
  • [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Oh dear. What a loser

Who the bloke in the video or the Nigel for posting it up?
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Oh dear. What a loser

LOL!!

Looks remarkably like MCS...............Hmmmm I wonder. A Spanner in our midst
  • I find this a bit upsetting.
    sorry, im being a girl. the comments etc., bit vicious cos im not quite sure the guy is well ill say no more.
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]

Judging by Sky's close up of fans at the Valley lastnight, you have just as many if not more 'nigels' than we do.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]

Judging by Sky's close up of fans at the Valley lastnight, you have just as many if not more 'nigels' than we do.

Off It - Permission granted to take him out to the car park and give him a good shoeing !! :-)
  • He's probably been shoed so many times it'll make no difference.
  • [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]

LOL!!

Looks remarkably like MCS...............Hmmmm I wonder. A Spanner in our midst

This was my first thought as well.
  • It's only banter folks!
  • that is MCS and he was a young spanner
  • [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]

Bless. You watched our game. We'll lead you into the light in due course
  • Bless. You watched our game. We'll lead you into the light in due course[/quote]

Not in this lifetime or even the next one!
  • Why not? You spend time on here, watch our games.... Seems like someone is in denial. Don't be afraid. Why not just come out? You feel heaps better
  • SOS - closet Addick.

It's obvious.
  • Sponsored links:

• There a Palace fan on another Charlton messageboard who get's a really easy ride, so you should go and join him if it's a bit too much for you here sos
  • Sorry Rothko, I'm not going just yet! I'll at least wait until your relegated! ;-)

Despite the fact that this is a CAFC messageboard, I do think it's a very good forum. So as an interested spectator in your current plight I do like to see how things are going.

I could come on here and get all offensive and issue vailed threats of violence...but that's really not my bag. The day this board starts resmeble the rivals messageboard I'll be off.

Oh and for the record PALACE TIL I DIE!
  • if you issued vailed threats of violence i would kill myself laughing.
  • [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]Sorry Rothko, I'm not going just yet! I'll at least wait until your relegated! ;-)
    He's here for years, great.
  • [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]Sorry Rothko, I'm not going just yet! I'll at least wait until your relegated! ;-)

Despite the fact that this is a CAFC messageboard, I do think it's a very good forum. So as an interested spectator in your current plight I do like to see how things are going.

I could come on here and get all offensive and issue vailed threats of violence...but that's really not my bag. The day this board starts resmeble the rivals messageboard I'll be off.

Oh and for the record PALACE TIL I DIE!

I forgot, Palace fans don't care about us do they
  • SOS, is your REAL name Nigel........? ;-)
  • I forgot, Palace fans don't care about us do they[/quote]

Some do some don't. I'd say the one's that were at the Valley in 2005 certainly do.

Although it has to be said I have never heard Palace fans sing about Charlton unless we're playing you.
  • not very often then!!!
  • Shalalalalala....
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]not very often then!!!

You must be one of the The Valley Express generation of Charlton fans, as I have seen plenty of Palace Charlton games.