Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Be afraid.....

2»

Comments

• Options
    not in the last 10 years you haven't.I have seen many as well especially in the late seventies when charlton fans used to jump from the arthur minute stand seats into the standin sections below.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Shalalalalala....

That MIGHT make a very good title for a thread next Month.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Shalalalalala....

ThatMIGHTmake a very good title for a thread next Month.

It might, but it's looking less likely then it did when you first signed up for this site, giving the bigun about us going down.
  • Options
    why are we all of a sudden having a pop at son of selhurst all of a sudden? i thought he was quite a reasonable fellow! he's been here since august, and its like people have only noticed in the last 2 weeks!
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]why are we all of a sudden having a pop at son of selhurst all of a sudden? i thought he was quite a reasonable fellow! he's been here since august, and its like people have only noticed in the last 2 weeks!

He's been getting it in neck for months
  • Options
    My comment was made in jest, I mean no harm.
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]My comment was made in jest, I mean no harm.

None taken........ I fully expect to get a bit of clog, as this is after all a Charlton website.

Keep smiling folks.....you could be mid table with sod all to play for in the Championship!
  • Options
    i thinks it's because we know how much palace fans and indeed jordan really want us to go down.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]i thinks it's because we know how much palace fans and indeed jordan really want us to go down.

Like you did us?
  • Options
    we both know we wanted u relegated and vice versa and it will be just as hard for us to take as it was you and just as sweet for yourselves.That my palace friend is the nature of the beast.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SOS bit of an indifferent season for you guys, expecting things to be a bit better next season?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]we both know we wanted u relegated and vice versa and it will be just as hard for us to take as it was you and just as sweet for yourselves.That my palace friend is the nature of the beast.

On that we agree. For what it's worth, if I had to stick my palace pound on 3 to go down it would be West Ham, Watford and Sheff Utd.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]SOS bit of an indifferent season for you guys, expecting things to be a bit better next season?

Ketman I doubt there is a team in the land who's league position more accurately reflects there perfromances, this seasonwe are a tea-pot team .............. found in the middle of the table!

In true Palace style I am already optimistic about next season, as long our Chairman can keep his gob shut and let's Peter Taylor have another full season, I think we can look at getting in to the play-offs again.

We have some very talented youngsters who are all starting to break through and that bodes well. We have'nt got any real high earners now as most of our Premier league squad have now gone or will leave in the summer.

If Taylor gives youth It's chance, I think we will surprise a lot of people next season.

How's the jogging going?
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]

On that we agree. For what it's worth, if I had to stick my palace pound on 3 to go down it would be West Ham, Watford and Sheff Utd.

That's better, SOS.

So all this Addick baiting wasn't what you were really thinking?

So, I was right all along - you ARE a closet Addick! ;-)
  • Options
    That's better, SOS.

So, I was right all along - you ARE a closet Addick! ;-)[/quote]

You've got me bang to right's guvnor and no mistake!............. as if!!!

Why are you called the addicks??
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    [/cite]That's better, SOS.

So, I was right all along - you ARE a closet Addick! ;-)

You've got me bang to right's guvnor and no mistake!............. as if!!!

Why are you called the addicks??

Oh nooooooo......
    Not THAT question again!

As SOS is now one of us, can somebody please tell him?
  • Options
    because we smell of fish.

next question...
  • Options
    is that us or our,no im not going there otherwise the verbals from female lifers will be frightning.