Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Full day parking near The Valley

Hi - can anyone recommend somewhere we I can leave my car all day on Tuesday ideally near Charlton station/The Valley, but if not then maybe Westcombe Park or Maze Hill stations or even North Greenwich tube? Alternatively somewhere north of the river around the DLR stations near City airport would work too. Happy to pay to park, but want to avoid the residents parking zones obviously.

I want to drive down first thing in the morning on Tuesday before the Daggers game, go into the West End and back by train or tube, but still have my car after the game as it's a nightmare getting home without it.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2010
    anywhere to the west of Victoria Way is free parking and not residents, only a 10 min walk to the station / ground and you shouldn't have trouble finding a space

go to the top of Wellington Gardens and then straight over Victoria Way and park anywhere
  • Options
    New York, try St Alfege Road, off Charlton Park Road. Always plenty of free parking bays. I've parked there many times and never had a problem. Otherwise, Charlton Park opposite. Then a 10-15 min walk through Charlton Village down the hill to the station. Good luck.
  • Options
    Give the Rose of Denmark a ring, tell them you will be at the match and could you leave the car there. Google them, they're in Woolwich Rd, for the number.