Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Joe Anyinsah......WHO?

edited August 2010 in General Charlton
Not too familiar with our new signing - anyone know him? Benson has also definitely now wsigned as well.

Comments

• Luke Varney has also signed for Blackpool on a season long loan
  • Scored a few goals last season. Been out on loan a fair bit. Prior to last season had only scored 3 goals. Hopefully we've signed him as a winger.
  • [cite]Posted By: 12th Man[/cite]Scored a few goals last season. Been out on loan a fair bit. Prior to last season had only scored 3 goals. Hopefully we've signed him as a winger.

might keep Reid and Waggy on their toes.
  • Really pleased with this signing actually, versitile and scored plenty of goals last season which is a good sign as Carlisle were nothing special. Should keep Waggy on his toes whilst he can also go up top if needed. Not sure what type of player he is (quick, skillful etc) but on a free, think he could prove a solid and decent signing.
  • Joe Anyinsah......WHO?

Wagstaff's replacement!
    Thank goodness.
  • I've got your number sunshine.
  • Bit of a quick powerhouse. Not very elegant I hear.
  • You missed the Orient game then Jarman?
  • Any relation to Andy Ansah?
  • Scored the same as Burton did last year and he didn't take the pens. Based on that he seems like a good signing let's hope he gets 11 for us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sounds just perfect !?
  • Andy is he's dad iv heard.
  • Like the sound of this signing and if he has spent time at Carlise under the wings of Dennis Booth could be what we require to push on in this division.
  • edited August 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Cafcben[/cite]Andy is he's dad iv heard.

No he aint - Great tekkers
  • My Carlisle supporting mate has a good opinion of Anyinsah. Sounds like Carlisle were keen to re-sign him and disappointed when he chose not to (based on wanting to move South).

Anyinsah seems to be the type of player who makes things happen. Similar in style to Reid by the sound of it.
  • I'll reserve judgement until he's played a few games but what i will say is he's nearly 26 (October) and only really had 1 full season of first team football.
    He's shifted around clubs on loan (Carlisle, Bury, Crewe, Brighton and Hereford) but only really came good at Carlisle in past year or so.
    Looking at the clubs he's been at, we're definitely the biggest so hopefully he's another one like Abbott who see's it as a privilege to be here and keen to show us what he can do.