Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

i promise

that i will refrain from slating parkinson or his players until a time that is impossible to get out of this league

this is your moment parky youve got your number 1 target

you got reid

youve kept daily and semedo

youve got the good doc and francis who you wanted

macca is your man,

you wanted big abb you got him

now its up to you mould them gel them and get us out of this tinpot division

Comments

• How Benson works out is going to be absolutely crucial, could pretty much define Parkinson's spell as manager. He's spent a tidy sum by our current standards, which is pretty much our only money, on a 30-year old striker to try and finally fill the goalscoring void that we have had for 3years. If it works out and he gets us up then its a good move. If he doesnt then Parky has failed.
  • [cite]Posted By: paulsturgess[/cite]How Benson works out is going to be absolutely crucial, could pretty much define Parkinson's spell as manager. He's spent a tidy sum by our current standards, which is pretty much our only money, on a 30-year old striker to try and finally fill the goalscoring void that we have had for 3years. If it works out and he gets us up then its a good move. If he doesnt then Parky has failed.
    To an extent yes though Abbott was signed to score goals as well. I'd expect decent number from Sodje, Wagstaff, Martin, Reid and Anyinsah (who seems to have a decent goalscoring record for a winger). If they all do that we don't necessarily have to have a striker score 20+ to have a good season.
  • [cite]nth loondon addict says[/cite]that i will refrain from slating parkinson or his players until a time that is impossible to get out of this league
    You'll never make it...
  • [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]
    [cite]nth loondon addict says[/cite]that i will refrain from slating parkinson or his players until a time that is impossible to get out of this league
    You'll never make it...

What do we reckon, two weeks? (and I'm being charitable here!)
  • nope its a promise

decided that it is only fair that he now has a full squad of his own choices to pick from..

i wont criticse him or his players until it is impossible to get out of this league so by that i mean playoffs

i might say that i disagreed with his selection or that i dont think that the tactics were correct but that will be it
  • I think you will struggle to go the whole season without criticising some of the players!
  • I'm struggling now, he's got no chance...
  • my criticism will only appear in numbers upon the player rating thread
  • I guess it depends what your definition of "slating" is.

If it means going down to Sparrow's Lane with a machette and hacking at his head, then I believe you. Anything less than that - no chance. Two weeks is being generous.
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]I guess it depends what your definition of "slating" is.

If it means going down to Sparrow's Lane with a machette and hacking at his head, then I believe you. Anything less than that - no chance. Two weeks is being generous.

i would love to do the first option but i am a changed man off it a lover not a fighter
  • Sponsored links:

• Lol love it
  • [cite]Posted By: paulsturgess[/cite]He's spent a tidy sum by our current standards
    Really? Point me to the part of the O/S article which details how much he spent on him. I'm having trouble finding it.
  • i might not have long to wait
  • I can't see you making it past 6pm next Saturday!
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]I can't see you making it past 6pm next Saturday!

going to be very hard i am fuming here today
  • Know exactly how you feel.

Might have to go sit out in the sun, have a smoke and chill out.

Getting very tired of having my saturdays ruined, it's my birthday next weekend, so someone better tell Parky if he ruins that I'll have his head!
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]Know exactly how you feel.

Might have to go sit out in the sun, have a smoke and chill out.

Getting very tired of having my saturdays ruined, it's my birthday next weekend, so someone better tell Parky if he ruins that I'll have his head!

see you in the lib then bud i will shout you a bday beverage

god it makes me miss jonjo even fooking more
  • Sadly I'll still be in Hull! Off on Holiday on monday and its me girlfriends 21st the day after my birthday so staying up here.....
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]Sadly I'll still be in Hull! Off on Holiday on monday and its me girlfriends 21st the day after my birthday so staying up here.....

shame you could have told parkinson everything i cant
  • There that useless i wouldnt even waste my breath on them
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: fatrob[/cite]There that useless i wouldnt even waste my breath on them

hence my vow of silence mate
  • back to fishing i think
  • [cite]Posted By: fatrob[/cite]back to fishing i think

now that sounds good
  • League 2 beckons

Pardews second full season was so similar....
  • Hopefully if things go too wrong then decisions will be made in time and the right persons will arrive. We won't go down but we might not go up far too early to worry about that now
  • We're doomed to League 2! We only have seven points after 5 games why don't we have 15?!?!?!?!?!
    FMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFML parky out sack the board
  • edited September 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]League 2 beckons

Pardews second full season was so similar....
    Why is there talk about getting relegated? After beating Orient the talk was about playoffs or even top 2.

Seems if we win we as fans believe we can be promoted. Draw mid table and depending who we lose to mid table right down to relegation.
  • They go mad, start screaming and getting upset...

Its a long season and highly likely mid table and maybe sneak into the playoffs.. Leeds were here for years and we are likely to be here for a while too..

so clear your throat and get ready for some boooing, and MAKE SURE we get some drunk 40 yr old standing directly behind Parky telling him how he deserves to have his legs chopped off for doing the best he can ....

In the mean time Ill see if I can get his address so we can rob his house if we lose on Saturday.... just to get the message through...
  • I just want it noted that at no time have I mentioned nor believe we will be relegated.

All I have said is that I will not slag parky or the team off as I believe he needed to now mould and gel his team

I still don't rate him I disagree with some of what he does tactically and instead of verbalisng this on here I will refrain
  • I'm sure he also wants Kaka OP