Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Life Western Canada Branch

Vancouver are you around next week? I'm in your fine city most of next week, fancy a beer Tuesday night?

Any others around are welcome............

Comments

• No one's listening, Oakster. They're all on the official takeover thread...LOL
  • Hi. Currently on holiday in Jasper, how can I listen to the match tomorrow?
  • Hi Kimbo, you are about 4 hours up the road from me! CAFC player is the only way i'm afraid!

Been down the Icefields Parkway yet or did you get there via Edmonton?
  • Hi unfortunately only got iPhone but we are staying at Patricia Lake Bungalows ( which are fab). They have a laundry room and a computer so hoping to hog tonight whilst listening. We drove up from Lake Louise but was very cloudy so might go to icefields tomorrow. Beautiful country
  • Bullocks just remembered we are behind not ahead. Doh
  • edited October 2010
    You lucky, lucky Canada people. Just back from a holiday of a lifetime, we had a fantastic time at Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper, Vancouver and especially at Grizzly Bear Ranch at the Selkirk Mountains in British Columbia. Fabulous place, and we were lucky enough to see 12 Grizzlies and 4 Black Bears. All in a beautiful place with great food, if you are at all interested in Bears, Eagles and remote countryside then go.
    Grizzly Bear Ranch
  • edited October 2010
    [cite]Posted By: kimbo[/cite]You lucky, lucky Canada people. Just back from a holiday of a lifetime, we had a fantastic time at Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper, Vancouver and especially at Grizzly Bear Ranch at the Selkirk Mountains in British Columbia. Fabulous place, and we were lucky enough to see 12 Grizzlies and 4 Black Bears. All in a beautiful place with great food, if you are at all interested in Bears, Eagles and remote countryside then go.
    Grizzly Bear Ranch

Where did you go in Banff Kimbo? I live in the next town along to the East - Canmore. Don't actually go to Banff all that often, but there are some neat places there & in the winter it is full of Brits on skiing hols.

ps Vancouver Addick are you still around? I am in YVR this weekend for the Teenage Fanclub concert......
  • [cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: kimbo[/cite]You lucky, lucky Canada people. Just back from a holiday of a lifetime, we had a fantastic time at Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper, Vancouver and especially at Grizzly Bear Ranch at the Selkirk Mountains in British Columbia. Fabulous place, and we were lucky enough to see 12 Grizzlies and 4 Black Bears. All in a beautiful place with great food, if you are at all interested in Bears, Eagles and remote countryside then go.
    Grizzly Bear Ranch

Where did you go in Banff Kimbo? I live in the next town along to the East - Canmore. Don't actually go to Banff all that often, but there are some neat places there & in the winter it is full of Brits on skiing hols.

ps Vancouver Addick are you still around? I am in YVR this weekend for the Teenage Fanclub concert......

We stayed at the Caribou Lodge Hoel, if you ever go to Jasper we stayed at Patricia Lake Bungalows they were lovely. If we were in Vancouver this weekend we would have been going to the Teenage Fanclub gig too!